Female members of the site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone,

It's not always easy to tell who is male and female etc, and I am sure some of you would rather not make that public. However I am looking to find out a little information on our demographic.

As such if you are a female supporter and member of this site, can you please either PM me to let me know or reply in here.

Cheers
dan

BOZO said:
mozgrame said:
I'm a female supporter. I think they're wonderful!
I like female supporters and i think they are wonderful and beautiful as well ;)

I'm not that fond of female supports however. I think they should be free as God intended. :p

ladies,feel free to pm me as well!

Or my hat (damn hat)

bow chicka bow wow

I would really love to hear from our female fans too! In the next few months I'll be holding focus groups, ne would really like to have a group focused on female fans and how we can better involve them in the club.

If you are keen on bing involved please email [email protected]

Mahalo and Go Manly!

Larissa

Kiwi Eagle said:
This will be the perfect thread for Cambo, he often has issues picking the diffence
Very poor form and totally uncalled for Dan.
Women play a massive role not only in our club but the game
As a whole I don't think a serious thread like this needs that sort of comment mate. Grow up.

I know a few girls who are regular lookers here but seem frightened to post anything , bit a pity really

Mark from Brisbane said:
I know a few girls who are regular lookers here but seem frightened to post anything , bit a pity really

Same mark, maybe a sub forum for female
Fans only would encourage more to post.

Mark from Brisbane said:

What do you expect if you call them "regular lookers".

Try referring to them as "stunners" instead.

* waits for PC crowd to throw rocks *

Larissa said:
I would really love to hear from our female fans too! In the next few months I'll be holding focus groups, ne would really like to have a group focused on female fans and how we can better involve them in the club.

If you are keen on bing involved please email [email protected]

Mahalo and Go Manly!

Larissa

Happy to compare some data with you once I have it together Larissa. Cam you are correct I will be looking at a women of league style forum for the ladies to join and talk without the male dominated banter.

I would also like a female supporter to be part of the leadership group

If you want to get the girls involved in the club a little more you could sew more cheer leader outfits.

*ducks for cover*

Cameron said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
This will be the perfect thread for Cambo, he often has issues picking the diffence
Very poor form and totally uncalled for Dan.
Women play a massive role not only in our club but the game
As a whole I don't think a serious thread like this needs that sort of comment mate. Grow up.

Lol you're having a laugh aren't ya ?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4