Fellow infidels we are all going to hell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The point he is making is that Rugby League has been far too influenced by gambling and alcohol. It is hard to argue with that, given that in particular gambling is now fully embedded into the sport. However, it is nigh on impossible to find a sport that doesn't involve gambling.

He is being sensationalist in order to make his point but in doing so has failed to actually make his point well, if at all.

Personally I am not a gambler at all. I rarely have a bet beyond Melbourne cup and also think that the fact that all Rugby League telecasts etc now include a segment for a bookie to actually further encourage gambling, even the radio broadcasts.

I don't see that as necessary but I also don't see it as evil. I just think with money being tight for a lot families I know, they could be better served by not having gambling thrust in their faces all the time

Would hell be worse than being trapped in a 1,000 post Kieran Forum with Mr Invisible, Rambofan and their ilk?

G-land Express said:
Yeah that Jaime Rogers chick is a good sort.

I second that!!

There are many on here that are on Twitter, and when she comes on Telly the boys go nuts with # Hot Tab Chick

Oh dear does that mean I am going toi hel for ogling a girl 40 years my junior????

Probably....but if she's in hell then send me quick!!

I've got 5 words for old Sheikh Feiz Mohammad:mad::

"Football, meatpies, kangaroos and holdencars."

Poor old sheiklh (pronounced "shake" by the way) I think he's been shaking it a bit too often and has addled his brain.

If you don't like Rugby League good on you.

What about AFL, Union, Cricket, Soccer or even pocket billiards?

'Rugby is the Game they play in Heaven' , so we can't go there and be frustrated for all eternity :angel:

The SHEik epitomises non-Manly believers aptly :exclamation:

Could qualify for a byline in the DT with his balanced viewpoints :p

Anyone reminded of Frank Zappa's Sheikh Yerbouti LP, from his anti-disco phase in the late 70s? Dare I mention the hit song from the album, 'Dancing Fool'?

Yowza, yowza, yowza!

Mark from Brisbane said:
G-land Express said:
Yeah that Jaime Rogers chick is a good sort.

I second that!!

There are many on here that are on Twitter, and when she comes on Telly the boys go nuts with # Hot Tab Chick

Oh dear does that mean I am going toi hel for ogling a girl 40 years my junior????

Probably....but if she's in hell then send me quick!!

Awww #hottabgirl only surpassed by #hotcurlingGirl :)

Wolfpack said:
Sheikh Feiz Mohammad says that makes fans, devil followers claiming they're being hypnotised and seduced by an evil sport.

Silly preacher, the Devils are from New Jersey.

They do not even play Rugby League.

What about Manchester United...the Red Devils?
manchesterunited_s.png

Nuttybott said:
Wolfpack said:
Sheikh Feiz Mohammad says that makes fans, devil followers claiming they're being hypnotised and seduced by an evil sport.

manchesterunited_s.png

Well in that case they are infidels that are doomed to burn in hell.

it was the ice on the roonway that made the aeroplane go down in the most delightful way

Wolfpack said:
Nuttybott said:
Wolfpack said:

manchesterunited_s.png

Well in that case they are infidels that are doomed to burn in hell.
Hope it happens before next seasons epl begins.

People who resort to describing things in terms of ‘good v evil’ are invariably just invoking a fear campaign to cover for their lack of reasoning. This has become a regular catchcry in Western politics, dately roughly, I think, from when George Bush Snr sought to justify the first Gulf War using such expressions.

Wolfpack said:

Nuttybott said:
Wolfpack said:

manchesterunited_s.png

Salford City Reds RL

Les Diables Rouges - The Red Devils by French journalists. THE ORIGINAL RED DEVILS

Salford have played in red since 1889.

ManU donned the red in 1902

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8