Feleti Mateo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lussick is no upgrade on anyone on this years form.
Haha ha, @Ryan you are so predictable with your kindergarden points scoring, you crap on about the forum and when people used to be able debate things but just because i rated your Lussick comment as being troll worthy you instantly return a troll rating with my next comment. You dont debate the issue but resort to your habbit of trolling my comments. while you bang on in several posts about having the moral high ground and being here for altruistic reasons you cant just let things go, you will once again continue to troll all my comments for the next period of time because i called you out.

Awaits long winded defense of your character and the assasination of mine.

Haha ha, @Ryan you are so predictable with your kindergarden points scoring, you crap on about the forum and when people used to be able debate things but just because i rated your Lussick comment as being troll worthy you instantly return a troll rating with my next comment. You dont debate the issue but resort to your habbit of trolling my comments. while you bang on in several posts about having the moral high ground and being here for altruistic reasons you cant just let things go, you will once again continue to troll all my comments for the next period of time because i called you out.

Awaits long winded defense of your character and the assasination of mine.

Yuppers, you trolled me, so I trolled you back. There's nothing more to it really.

You yourself said that you cast them around, and take no heed of them?

I have removed said troll, if that makes you feel better. Not sure why it's ok for you to troll my comments, but I cannot do so on kind?

But whatever.

I see old "meet you behind the toilets at Brooky @Wombat64 has jumped on your comments, and agrees. Your in good company.

Well done.

For the record, I still think Lussick is better than Sao, troll or not.

Last edited:
Yes he is hot & cold but that last 5 minutes showed what a player he can be.....
The shift to the right 1 play before the TRY his pass was sublime then that cutout inside ball was a 3rd man option that had to be 100% on the money to put DCE into space...Mateo- what a play!!!

Playing good footy right now, fitness is up, confidence is up and has had time to settle on combinations which helps.

Yuppers, you trolled me, so I trolled you back. There's nothing more to it really.

You yourself said that you cast them around, and take no heed of them?

I have removed said troll, if that makes you feel better. Not sure why it's ok for you to troll my comments, but I cannot do so on kind?

But whatever.

I see old "meet you behind the toilets at Brooky @Wombat64 has jumped on your comments, and agrees. Your in good company.

Well done.

For the record, I still think Lussick is better than Sao, troll or not.
Ryan, It wasn't me that said "meet behind the toilets" ...... that was someone else. Don't keep putting me down for that comment to you. I don't know who said that?

I wish people would only give " Troll" dislikes to actual Trolls. A member who writes something you dont agree with isn't a Troll, use the Dislike button if you wish, just keep the Troll icon for those dickwits from other clubs who come on here!!

Rant over!

When they troll through threads posting the same thing they are trolling.

one of the most disappointing players I've seen- he has it all - he's big, he is mobile and agile, he has ball skills and can read a game, he can defends well and hit hard.

Unfortunately he is a lazy prick! He only seems to play once his contract is up for renewal.

one of the most disappointing players I've seen- he has it all - he's big, he is mobile and agile, he has ball skills and can read a game, he can defends well and hit hard.

Unfortunately he is a lazy prick! He only seems to play once his contract is up for renewal.

to be fair he does have another year to go...

I do enjoy how some players are given a heap of latitude when coming back from injury whilst others are not

Sorry Isz- not just for Manly (I have thought he's gone alright for us)` I was talking about his career overall. At one stage I thought he was good enough to play for Australia, or at least NSW.

Sorry Isz- not just for Manly (I have thought he's gone alright for us)` I was talking about his career overall. At one stage I thought he was good enough to play for Australia, or at least NSW.

Fair call! he has so much talent...you could argue he was a key reason why we won yesterday

I know the rocks or diamond argument. But in our colours is it fair comment that potatoes off loads are becoming...more selective and timely?

Some players just look lazy. I think Mateo's workrate is pretty high, and when he gets the ball he's always looking to do something. He rarely just hangs back. But he has overall unbuffed to within an inch of his cardio system packing it in look. He's not an agro player either, and for some reason, agro players tend to look more active/busy than they might actually be.

Some players just look lazy. I think Mateo's workrate is pretty high, and when he gets the ball he's always looking to do something. He rarely just hangs back. But he has overall unbuffed to within an inch of his cardio system packing it in look. He's not an agro player either, and for some reason, agro players tend to look more active/busy than they might actually be.

Again , I was talking about his overall career not his year with Manly`

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4