Feleti Mateo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Potato's an interesting one. I thought he did quite a lot of dumb things again today, BUT... he was always involved and without him, we probably don't score that match winner. He is just that sort of player that is going to give you brilliance and ugliness within a minute.

Feleti when on song is pure gold. We are certainly gathering some damned good forwards.

I was bitterly disappointed we lost Sao, but his performances of late have set my mind at ease.

Myles is an upgrade on Sao
Lussick is an upgrade on Lui

Mateo, Lussick, Trbojevic, Symonds, Buhrer, Myles, Starling, Mason, JSL, Brown is a very solid engine room.

Feleti when on song is pure gold. We are certainly gathering some damned good forwards.

I was bitterly disappointed we lost Sao, but his performances of late have set my mind at ease.

Mateo, Lussick, Trbojevic, Symonds, Buhrer, Myles, Starling, Mason, JSL, Brown is a very solid engine room.

To be honest I hadn't thought much of Sao until he had that great game a few weeks ago. But today he was extremely under-whelming on a day when he was really needed.

I had forgotten all about Buhrer, geez I've missed him. I hope he comes back good and these injuries haven't cruelled his career.

I'd love Mateo to find that consistency in effort and more importantly a little more discretion in his play. So much talent.

Don't think BJ will return?

I can see him playing next week.

Not sure Lussick is an upgrade on Lui, makes more metres but poorer defence and gives away way too many penalties. Hopefully we don't see him in first grade anyway as he is injury cover behind Jake, BJ, Myles and Starling.

Lussick is no upgrade on anyone on this years form.

Great to see Feleti use his skills and also do it in a measured way. He is just the player you want when chasing points and his vision created that last opportunity, he attracts the defenders that open things up for others, glad all the talk of him leaving is done. He will be ever better I think next season with a full off season behind him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4