Feleti Mateo.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a bit soft and will have to toughen up a lot especially in defence if he wants to play for Manly

Handy ball player and has a good offload on him but is very inconsistent. Hopefully with a good pre-season under his belt he can play to his full potential.

Have a feeling we made a really big play for him when he left the Eels for the Warriors , he has a lot to offer as a ball playing forward.

Kevinward777 said:
lsz said:
The next Chris bailey?

Has way more freakish ability to be the next Chris Bailey.

Going on his career so far he is no better than Bailey. I agree on talent he is top 10 in the game but at his age can we unlock him from being so lazy? I hope so and at the right price he is worth the gamble.

Mateo will be that skillful X factor forward who will unlock any defence with 2nd phase to DCE, Foz & Stewart....almost a cross between SBW & Parker.
If he had come to Manly 3 years ago would have 1-2 premierships & be rated as an elite backrower today, not a wasted, unmotivated Vulcan.

I think he could be one of those players that we see absolutely blossom at Manly. He has masses of talent, and Donny and Tooves can hopefully whip that Manly 'attitude' into him. If so I think he will be an awesome acquisition.

MadMarcus said:
Any chance we could lure Alan Tongue out of retirement? I think fellatio would go much better with Tongue than without.

No need. We've signed Mateo's Tongan team mate Siutonga Likiliki. They've made 69 appearances together apparently and have formed quite a partnership.

Problem has always been playing sideways at NZ, when they massacre teams by 40+ its always games where they have played direct & bent the line rather than try go around them.
This is what he will learn at Manly, creativity will be built of the back of earning it, great news.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6