Feedback to the owners....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trials and the 9s? Ryan that's like suggesting oral sex is something more...

LOL, your not doing it right then.
Seriously though, I don't care about the type of game, more so a trend, and trends in footy are hard to change - same as culture.

You cant honestly take the 9's and trials into account for Fark sake. How stupid.....Fudged Figures just to substantiate your rant. We have won 7 of our last 14 competition games actually

The feedback that I would provide would be that the club has been founded on core values of hard work, toughness, attacking flair and a winning mentality and that what needs to cease is selfishness, miscommunication, unfairness and the team must not be about I or me but all of us.

If we have a season where we cut out all the crap and get out the guys who really dont want to be here and promote youth and enthusiasm, so be it.

This must never ever happen again. The message is that the club must communicate with the players, coaching staff, sponsors, members and fans much better. The last year has really underminded our brand. Our enemies are loving this.

We only have to refer back to the dark days of the early 2000's. we are there again I think and we need to follow that blue print to get back to where we know we need to be.

There is no doubting the passion of our fan base. Sometimes that passion clouds peoples judgment. The reality is, is that players leave clubs for more money every year. DCE is not the first, nor will he be the last. Laying the boot into the club, Toovey or anyone else is not smart. I am one of few that think DCE leaving is not all bad, clearly he wasn't popular in the team and this will give us a chance to recruit some good forwards, something we have lacked for a while. I am also confident Foran will now stay, despite what the naysayers will make you believe.

Stay positive people, our club and team need us now more than ever. We will move on and be successful, we always do.

I am ashamed of some of the negative crap that has been spouted on these forums lately, things are looking a bit grim, but we have been in worse positions before and come out fine. And you can't blame the owners for DCE being the way he is.

@mickqld You feeling any better almost 24 hours later buddy??

Never seen you so fired up as last night, was thinking those Bourbons may have got to you somewhat.
No still ****ty Mark. Ironically I'm at the Titans game. Free tickets & plenty of beers. Green**** is here in his new Titans jersey. I'm angling to snot the **** on the way out lol

You cant honestly take the 9's and trials into account for Fark sake. How stupid.....Fudged Figures just to substantiate your rant. We have won 7 of our last 14 competition games actually
When Ryan decides it's time to be maudlin he'll take any excuse he can get.

No still ****ty Mark. Ironically I'm at the Titans game. Free tickets & plenty of beers. Green**** is here in his new Titans jersey. I'm angling to snot the **** on the way out lol
Plenty of free tickets given away for tonight's game.

Not a bad game actually, bad luck for the "Daly Cherry Evans Titans" losing in the 80th minute.

I guess we will all be ****ty for a while , 10 years at the top followed by this is a bitter pill to take.

Not a bad game actually, bad luck for the "Daly Cherry Evans Titans" losing in the 80th minute.

I guess we will all be ****ty for a while , 10 years at the top followed by this is a bitter pill to take.
Oh lighten up!

Oh lighten up!

Of all the reactions on here of late you chose that post to suggest to lighten up ?

Of all the reactions on here of late you chose that post to suggest to lighten up ?

I had thought that compared to most of the members on here my posts were about as light as they could get, after all I did start the " Good News Thread".

But whatever rocks some peoples boats I guess!!

I had thought that compared to most of the members on here my posts were about as light as they could get, after all I did start the " Good News Thread".

But whatever rocks some peoples boats I guess!!
Yeah Mark lighten up man, control your emotions. You don't see me react like that...:mad:.:finger::swear:@:mad::punch:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6