Feedback Focus Groups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Evening all,

In the coming months I will be running Focus Groups to gain feedback on a range of Sea Eagles related topics.

If you would like to participate in these Focus Groups, please email [email protected] with your name, address and DOB.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Wow. This is such a fantastic example of The Sea Eagles entering a new era Larissa. AWESOME news.

Talk about progression, eh !

Well done club.

I've had a fantastic response so far, which is great.

Most groups will be held before home games, hopefully at the Leagues Club. This should help anyone who isnt local, but would be travelling this way for the games.

The crowd is looking like it should be big for tonight's game, can't wait!

Might be an option for Round 26 if I'll be up there. Otherwise a good suggestion for next season.

Any thoughts for a Canadian based group?

Think of your travel allowance!! :d

Ok, maybe not.

Can I add, as I obv can't be in the focus groups I am more than happy to email the appropriate manly person any thoughts, or opinions.

I just woke up so does that make sense?

"Me have internet, can help, Manly and Larissa good."

That's better!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4