Federal funding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I heard on radio a couple of days ago that Julia Gillard had been asked by a journo whether Labor would honour election promises made by candidates who were unsuccessful in the election. She answered, 'yes'.

Wasn't there some bloke in the Manly area making some noise about funding for Brookie?

I would'nt count on it. She's not likely to say their not going to honour them. Pre-election noise was probably all it was.

She may honor it, but only so she can make the point of 'providing' for Tony Abbots own electorate, I imagine it might be a big media event opening a new stand in Abbots own seat.

Rusty link said:
She may honor it, but only so she can make the point of 'providing' for Tony Abbots own electorate, I imagine it might be a big media event opening a new stand in Abbots own seat.

Interesting angle Rusty, I never thought of it like that before.  There could be some political points in it for Goolia.  I don't think she'll do it, but I like the way you think!!

MadMarcus link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185828.msg303687#msg303687 date=1287740497]

Interesting angle Rusty, I never thought of it like that before.  There could be some political points in it for Goolia.  I don't think she'll do it, but I like the way you think!!
[/quote]

Yeah if I were to have an opportunity to sell the concept to her I think that is the way I would go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4