Federal Funding for Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro, the problem with the world dude is that votes / money are put before humanity.

In this case, I would hate to see something terrible happen, and THEN the Government say, "we are commiting funding to avoid this situation in the future". I'd rather it be, "The Federal Goverment have announced a $5 million dollar Grant to alleviate any unforseen hazards that may occur to the voters of NSW".

But, "littleman, cockjockey, and the rest of your shots?

Hehehehe - your pulling my chain right mate? Nice try, but I've had a big brekky, and aint nibbling.

Also mate, I'm not blaming the government for something that hasn't happenned. I'm accusing them of doing the wrong thing by withholding funds, so that risks aren't mitigated beforehand.

One person's life, is a hell of a lot more important that a few votes, or any amount of money.

clontaago link said:
Who owns the Oval?

Council mate.
Basically, the government.
There are also policies that private investors can't assist in improvements. It's a catch 22. We are stuck by the governments ability to assist.

When I came down for the St George game last year I was queing at the gate of the left side of the hill, facing the ground.

Its pretty congested along there with everyone trying to get in and I was actually forced to stand right on the guttering.

Low and behold there was a car accident, rear ender. It wasn't too bad but if it had have been going any quicker, theres no telling where the car could have ended up. As it was, I was only a meter and half from the accident itself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6