Fed up Manly coach Geoff Toovey says he’s upset at attempts to discredit and destabilise his club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This whole Toovey thing is surreal to me.His record since taking over from Des in crazy circumstances with many injury and player unrest problems is first class.One thing I do know is that if he has lost a couple in the dressing room I know who I would be showing the door and it aint Tooves.Manly have always had coaches from within and it has always worked.

Agree susan. And like I say, we have lost 9 of the last 11 games we have played on the field with a mix of 9's, finals, and season proper games, so he SHOULD br fired up.

His world class halves are failing miserably, yet demanding earth and moon be moved to accomodate their needs.

He has players saying whatever they want in the media.

He needs to right the ship, and scratch some wins.

His passion, aggression and proactive nature is EXACTLY what these out of form players need...starting with Foz / Cherry, who have been playing terribly the last 10-15 times they have put in an Eagles jersey.

When you dont have pride in the jersey your wearing, the results these players are getting over the last few months of game time will certainly follow.

Good on Tooves, fire them up.

Nice post Ryan. Perhaps we do need a clean and get rid of those that won't bleed maroon and white. Guys like matty ballin must be really pissed about current goings on. I hope the club have put a time line on their offers.

Nice post Ryan. Perhaps we do need a clean and get rid of those that won't bleed maroon and white. Guys like matty ballin must be really pissed about current goings on. I hope the club have put a time line on their offers.

Even some of the players we have brought in like JSL, Lawrence, Starling. Guys who just seem so privileged to throw on our prestigious jersey. They are an absolute joy to watch.

Some of the older guys still so committed, in Ballin. Heck, even Glenn Stewart would have been if we could resign him.

The worst part about Foran DCE procrastinating, is we could have potentially used their money to retain guys like Hoppa, Lussick, Stewart and Choc, and I bet we'd have a happy "do it for my club" attitude roster

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4