Fecking Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
What a joke, how lucky can they get, if a Manly player had done what Benji just did their would have been zero chance that was going to be given a try. It hit the ground before he kicked it. It was a clear knock on.

Wow, strange how something like this can piss me off so bad.

I hope they lose, just because of that. I don't want to meet the tigers this finals series if they are going to get calls like that.

Rusty said:
I hope they lose, just because of that. I don't want to meet the tigers this finals series if they are going to get calls like that.

You may get your wish the Goons are on.

Good, I hate the Dragons, but frankly I would rather them win here, then us lose a Grand Final to a call like that one.

With our record against the Goons i don't want to be playing them now that they have hit form again, Go the Tigers!!

It was an odd try, definitely dubious.

Ive been skeptical of the Tigers. I believe the Dragons should have rounded out the top four instead of the Tigers.

Ill go on record to say that the Tigers won't win a finals match this season.

Rabs is getting old.... he couldnt see that Beau Ryan scored when it was plain as day. Is it time to go?

this is a good game for the eagles, both teams showing they cant play 80 minutes of football. we just need a few injurys now

How obvious is it that once every set of 6 they should be sending Gasnier at Utai !! But they aren't doing it at all, weird

toranna I don't understand why anyone would want the tigers to win, this will be 9 wins in a row, that's more then they managed in 2005, and a new club record. It is starting to build into a sense of momentum, and I don't see which club is going to end it.

I would rather play the dragons. With the dragons you just need to be better then them on the day, with the tigers you can be the better team by a long way, a long long way, and as long as you give them 10 minutes of less then perfect defense they can beat you.

Rusty said:
toranna I don't understand why anyone would want the tigers to win, this will be 9 wins in a row, that's more then they managed in 2005, and a new club record. It is starting to build into a sense of momentum, and I don't see which club is going to end it.

I would rather play the dragons. With the dragons you just need to be better then them on the day, with the tigers you can be the better team by a long way, a long long way, and as long as you give them 10 minutes of less then perfect defense they can beat you.

I got 200 bucks on them that's why!!! :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7