• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol..... i am expecting much doom and gloom, its been hard work being the only 'negitive creep" around here lately.......

Though a few people have felt the sharp edge!

Ring us at hoe or send us your home number and I will give you a bell tommorrow, we need to have that catch up chat anyway

[quote author=Daniel]
Though a few people have felt the sharp edge!

Yes you have been quite nasty of late.

[/quote]

U ain't seen nothin' sweety.

The old swagger is returning..............

someone has to do it wheel, every site needs a bad guy, a rogue, a target.......... in matas absence, it falls upon my humble shoulders

I reckon Matabele has turned the corner, the sky will be all bue after we win our first few games

he must have passed me going the other way

I reckon Matabele has turned the corner, the sky will be all bue after we win our first few games
pffffft

as if. We may beat Canberra in Round One, but who are we going to beat after that?

Are you kidding he was at his happiest when Monasgate ruined the season in 2005 ;)

I dont think Mata will ever turn the corner, we could win the premiership and life as we all know it would still be under threat from something!!!!

I dont think Mata will ever turn the corner, we could win the premiership and life as we all know it would still be under threat from something!!!!
Yeah - post Premiership complacency

[quote author=clontaago]
Yeah - post Premiership complacency
[/quote]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

11.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4