Favourite quote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A favorite motorsport one of mine, Dick Johnson replying to a question from a journo as to one of his cars expiring messily from a race....

"just a minor electrical issue..... A rod came thru the block and knocked the alternator off..."

:)

Masked Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Can't think of the players name but when Terry Kennedy was calling the league there was a russian player and he called it as

We have a Russian in space

Ian Rubin?

Strange coincidence but I just saw Rubin an hour ago in the city!

The old parliament classic from years ago...One pollie says"the member for "wherever" has the brains of a donkey".The very upset opposition scream for a recant of this statement,and the speaker obliges.So the out of order member says "the member for "wherever' has not got the brains of a donkey".touche

Or,from back in the Country party days,the local member from far west NSW,on one of his all to rare trips to his electorate,is giving a speech in the local town hall."I'm doing great things in Canberra.I'm for you,I'm a country member".To which an old farmer down the back yells out,"yeh,we remember".

lismore_fan said:
"Lillee caught Dilley, bowled Willey!"

English vs Australia cricket test.

Wrong way around mate

Lillee caught Willey, bowled Dilley.

Also on Peter Willey - West Indies Vs England BBC radio commentator Brian Johnston said:

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"

and another

Alan Ross in a report in The Observer of the New Zealanders' match against Sussex in 1969 talking about New Zealand bowler Bob Cunis

"his bowling is bit like his name. Neither one thing nor the other"

"We've actually won 3 premierships in five years as the storm were disqualified"

:.... By me

bob dylan said:
lismore_fan said:
"Lillee caught Dilley, bowled Willey!"

English vs Australia cricket test.

Wrong way around mate

Lillee caught Willey, bowled Dilley.

Also on Peter Willey - West Indies Vs England BBC radio commentator Brian Johnston said:

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"

and another

Alan Ross in a report in The Observer of the New Zealanders' match against Sussex in 1969 talking about New Zealand bowler Bob Cunis

"his bowling is bit like his name. Neither one thing nor the other"

LOL the Cunis one always makes me laugh, have been coached by his son for about 3-4 years and occasionally it gets brought up

"Quick, what's another name for Thesaurus?" Steven Wright.

"It ain't fries, IT"S F***EN CHIPS!!" - "**** off back to McAmerica"
Rodney Rude sticking it up McDonalds.

General Patton: "You don't win wars by dying for your country. You win wars by making the other bastard die for his."

An un named manly fan to Brett Stewart at a function in 2009

Do you go for manly?

Fred Trueman was playing county cricket and some poor kid played as a sub but misfield badly, allowing a boundary. The kid came up to Fred and said, "Sorry Mr Trueman, I should have kept my legs together."

Fred replied "No, it was your mother that should ahve done that!"

Ian Botham asks Rod Marsh: "How's your wife and my kids"?

"The wife's fine, but the kids are retarded".

Adam Parore comes to the crease, Mark Waugh says "I remember you from 4 years ago, you were **** then and you are sill **** now"
Parore turns around and replies "last time I was here you were going out with an ugly chick, now you married her, you stupid c***"

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6