Favourite name for big Toddy G

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Favourite name for big Toddy G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats your favourite nickname for everyones favourite RL administrator, big Toddy?
I now prefer Fartberg, mainly because when i see his big bald head i imagine this almighty fart screaming out (could be considered a metaphor for the lies and deceit he constantly dishes out). Lies, covering up Bulldogs wrongdoings, self interest etc. The guys stinks. If you select other, please post what it is.

Well he is greenturd. Fartberg is quite funny though.

Yes I think kick off tonight couldn't come quicker.

Lord Eagleton said:
We are addressing the big issues in rugby league here, he most appropriate name for Teflon Toddy Fartberg Turd Wanker.
I like Teflon, otherwise Hot Toddy.
The original hot toddy is a mixed drink reputed to cure all ills. Be it Barba, betting, or all matters Brookvale, Todd has the slick solutions to present to the media.
Plus 'hot' connotes illicit, stolen.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Lord Eagleton said:
We are addressing the big issues in rugby league here, he most appropriate name for Teflon Toddy Fartberg Turd Wanker.
I like Teflon, otherwise Hot Toddy.
The original hot toddy is a mixed drink reputed to cure all ills. Be it Barba, betting, or all matters Brookvale, Todd has the slick solutions to present to the media.
Plus 'hot' connotes illicit, stolen.

Good points. I like Con-cheater Worst because he cons, cheats in the worst way AND he won Eurovision in a dress.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4