Favourite moment from last season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
highlights of 2012 for me are, the re-signing of Foz and DCE, that is our future. Beating the dirty dogs on their own patch and also the ponies right at the death with a great team try. Finally seeing the smug smile wiped off the dirty dogs on that last day in September.

God I hope they fail this year, most hateable team in the comp. always have been, dessie defecting just renewed my disdain.

The win against the Cowboys at Dairy Farmers. The defence that night especially in the 2nd half was incredible. Thought we were goin b2b after that performance.

First round against the warriors. That was a magic game and at suchbabhigh level. There aren't many season openers as defending champs against the team you beat in the previous years gf. What a game what a try and what a start to a premiership defence. Brisbane was good but that first one omg.

1. Gallop getting punted

2. Harrigan getting punted

3. Start of Commission - hope they don't let us down

4. Manly giving me every reason to believe throughout the year that we could win the title

Oh Silvertail. Why did you bother with the other suggestions. You were right with No 1 by a long shot. 'GALLOP GETTING PUNTED'.

Twas a moment of deep reflection following by much partying and glee.

Ding dong the witch is dead,
the wicked witch,
the wicked witch.
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead.

And I hope he was given a MEMORABLE send off.

ps Is there any truth to the rumour that Manly and or Brett Stewart may sue him at some later stage. Would be a further nice send off dont you think.

Bearfax said:
Oh Silvertail. Why did you bother with the other suggestions. You were right with No 1 by a long shot. 'GALLOP GETTING PUNTED'.

the wicked witch,
the wicked witch.

ps Is there any truth to the rumour that Manly and or Brett Stewart may sue him at some later stage. Would be a further nice send off dont you think.

Hahahahahahaha, yes indeed, would be nice to rub salt into the wound.

joeboy said:
God I hope they fail this year, most hateable team in the comp. always have been, dessie defecting just renewed my disdain.

I can't agree with you there. Nothing will ever dim my utter "blind rage" hatred for the filthy cheating purple scum.

If I had the money I would buy them from News Limited and shut them down.

Bearfax said:

the wicked witch,
the wicked witch.

This.

Plenty of good moments, just a shame they didn't extend to the GF.

Round 1 is always exciting with so much to look forward to. GF replay across the ditch on a sunny Sunday afternoon. The Wolfman kick with Manu hanging on his back for Foran to score was brilliant.

Rose putting Matai over to seal the match against the dogs.

Wolfman's try against the Boncos after an incredible leadup via Matai, Buhrer, Lyon and others.

Wolfman's 4 tries in the first half against Parra, it looked to be a magical afternoon. The game took a turn for the worse at halftime though and the disaster took a toll long after the game finished.

Gallop being put to the sword.

Unfortunately I can't celebrate the Dogs losing the GF because the purple scum took the title. Can't stomach the idea of either team winning.

I liked the announcement of Wests Tigers as outright favourites to win the 2012 comp.

Made me laugh at the time, and certainly provided countless moments of amusement as the season unfolded.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4