Favourite grand final moment 2011

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the real fortynil said:
Both DCE's try and the set up of Snake's try both gems he will be a superstar at this mighty club for many a long year. Isn't it nice to be talking about good memories instead of the recent distractions.

Absolutely. We all need to make an effort to talk about the good work done by the boys. I think it was the toughest grand final since 1988 between the Tigers and Dogs. The Eagles and Warriors absolutely belted each other. Only 1 person I know said it was a boring game. Would have been interesting if the Warriors scored again to take it to the wire. We didn't play well but boy we played tough.

Cherry's pass to Stewie, unexpectedly on the second tackle, for a great try to open the scoring for Manly. I think it was the fastest i have seen snake run all year.

dceagle said:
Killer's try , just ahead of Robbo's conversion .

Yep, Robbo's conversion for me. I just love the guy, and thought it was a fitting end to both the game and his career at Manly.

Snakes explosive try when down 2-0. DCE on tackle 2 working over the tired NZ A defenders with that inside ball after 20+ minutes showing patience with the buildup for that move when they were that fraction tired - true sign of champions.
Gunna sound dumb but to me the excitement with the build up to the Grand Final & I mean the entire day, is 1 of the best feelings in the world.

MK Eagle said:
Snakes explosive try when down 2-0. DCE on tackle 2 working over the tired NZ A defenders with that inside ball after 20+ minutes showing patience with the buildup for that move when they were that fraction tired - true sign of champions.
Gunna sound dumb but to me the excitement with the build up to the Grand Final & I mean the entire day, is 1 of the best feelings in the world.

Agree on the build thing MK. Being in the Dogs heartland all family and friends telling my 3 yr old to go for the Dogs and he tells them very nicely Manly are champions. Rolling around with him on the floor after the full time siren and him saying I love Manly is absolutely priceless.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8