Favourite golf course / US Masters golf winner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
Favourite golf courses - locally I enjoy a round at either Bayview , Mona Vale , Long Reef or Royal Avalon.Out of Sydney I've enjoyed playing at Narooma ( Sth Coast ) & Laguna Quays ( Proserpine QLD )

Masters golf winner - I'll be putting my cash on Vijay Singh , who usually goes quite well at Augusta. Of the Aussies , I'd like to see Adam Scott & Lonard go well , but think that Robert Allenby will have a good weekend.

Hillside at Milton - South Coast and Narooma are great. Also like Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.

I am such a bad golfer that I spend most of my time in the rough so I am well qualified!

Vijay or Tiger, maybe the Big Easy!!!

Good stuff a golfer.

Well i was a member at Fox hills last year.

Favorite course is Castle hill, Long reef, St michaels and New Brighton. Nelson Bay is a ripper as well. (keep your driver in the bag for the back 9)

I think Stuart Appleby should give it a good shake.But the big easy may get the cash.

i couldnt care less about golf.

Talk about a snooze fest. Watching that on tv is the one sure fire way to make your hangover worse!!!!!!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 08:36AM ]</span>

No im tired, hence the typo. crack plays with your comprehension more byso :p

Favourite course - Putt putt at ermington

Who will win - The Golden Shark - whatever his name is

We should have an AE gold day - where the pros teach us amatuers to play.

I go ok, on a driving range but never played on a coarse

I am up for Putt Putt at Ermington with Fluff! More my style!!!

Was going to a staff gold day at Glenmore Park tomorrow but it was cancelled. Each year we usually run into (or more accurately get run over by) Penrith Panther players!!!

I can’t believe it a bunch of school teachers couldn't organise a golf day......go figure! :lol: !amazed :clap: :clap:

Actually a member of staff died this week and so a few felt they didn't like going out in the circumstances! (Picture of lead ballon needed!)

Phil Mickelson is a chance and Adam Scott is a dark horse too!!

She's cool Byso - didn't tell you. Was a big shock. Just got a chest infection and bang - here today and gone tomorrow. (We never know how long we have got!)

Last time i went to putt putt at ermington we dressed up in cotton pyjama pants and tweed jackets and bad hats - just to look like tools - like all the other golfers.

Ill tell ya what though, 18 holes is a lot quicker on that coarse and at a beer a hole you really struggle to start the back 9

I love putt putt. Now thats a mans game.

In fact I think I may have to go this weekend.

Shall we arrange an AE putt putt golf day in a few months?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4