Favourite BIG HIT!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
LOved Harrigan & Spud Carrolls clash off a kickoff & they both spun like helicopters , then Spud got up off the canvas & stood over the Chief!!
Honourable mention to Matai HITS on Smith & Groth!!

TRex running over Billy Slater like a speed hump in 2010 at Brookie. That was amazing and I heard the hit from the other side of the field!

Matai on Gasnier in the 08 test match. Matai on Ben Harris of NQ. Matai on Smith at Brookie in 07. . Hoppa on Galloway.

I'm with you on Carroll v Harragon MK.

The funny thing that you would usually expect a "big hit" to be made by the defender, but in this case Carroll had the ball and Harragon got smashed while trying to tackle him!

Terry Randall on wests hooker Jack Jeffries. He got him twice within minutes.

Jacks day was over after hit number two.

Menzies on Jason Smith against the Raiders at Brookie. His shoulder into his ribs in a perfect tackle. Broke Smith's ribs and off he went. Awesome tackle.

I remember a game at Canberra in the mid 90s. We had a great record down there during that period. Big Mal was steaming down the sideline and was about 10m out and the only man in his way was one G. Toovey. Not only did Toovs stop Mal in his tracks he drove him back about 5m and nearly put him into touch. I remember the look on Mals face as it was happening. Priceless.

Masked Eagle said:
I remember a game at Canberra in the mid 90s. We had a great record down there during that period. Big Mal was steaming down the sideline and was about 10m out and the only man in his way was one G. Toovey. Not only did Toovs stop Mal in his tracks he drove him back about 5m and nearly put him into touch. I remember the look on Mals face as it was happening. Priceless.

Tooves was a tacking dynamo. If he brings half the enthusiasm to coaching that he brought to playing he will be a superb coach.

Daniel said:
Smells like teen spirit.

Well Dan, it looks like that suggestion has gone straight over heads :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4