favorite Non Manly coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My favorite all time non manly coach is without doubt Craig tugger Coleman

I loved his press conferences and interviews

Every week he would front up after a 40 point flogging with something like this

The other team played well and put plenty of points on us in the first 65 minutes but the boyz hung on and outscored them 12 -8 in the last 10 minutes giving us something to work with next week. Things are looking up and i can feel a string of wins just around the corner

Or
The boyz played strong, the boyz played hard , but it wasn't the boyz day, i feel sorry for the boyz cos the boyz all love eachother, the boyz get along and the boyz are from redfern, there souffs boyz, ad these boyz would bleed red and green so i really feel for the boyz cos I'm one of the boyz too

Have always been a John Lang fan, don't really know why but have always enjoyed listening to him

Brian Smith is normally a good interview as well

Hate Smith after his Parra days, will never like him.

Mal Meninga I like him as a coach. I reckon he would be old school too

Of the current crop......Ivan Cleary......although he is an ex Manly player.

Comes across as a fair man & has his team playing good football without any need for cheap crap.

I don't really like the Titans but always liked John Cartwright as a coach, may not be that interesting at press confernces i guess but rate him highly.
If its humour at a press conference/ interviews different sport but you cannot go past Ian holloway for pure entertainment. A football( soccer) manager for those that don't know he's currently at Blackpool. His interviews are just priceless. He did a very famous one when at QPR a few years back. It was pure gold. Doubt there will ever be a better interview in history. Search Ian Holloway into youtube.

I like the way Daniel Anderson conducts himself, he always seems to be under pressure and handles it with class.

I also like Sheens and Bennett.

I dont like Henry, Henjak, Smith, Stone or Smellamy.

I liked my under 12 coach at the Souths Woodridge Magpies.  Good guy, and when I was 22 in a strip club in Logan he was doing an amateur strip on stage.

What a guy.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
I liked my under 12 coach at the Souths Woodridge Magpies.  Good guy, and when I was 22 in a strip club in Logan he was doing an amateur strip on stage.

What a guy.

Never been to a club where they have male strippers.

Then again I don't spend much time in Oxford street, not that there's any thing wrong with it if that's your scene.

;D

I would love to see a hasler and sheens to combine their talents

To rate Bennett i would like to see him at Cronulla

I quite like Elliot, think he is honest and that gets a lot of players on side for him. J. Cartwright is smart, and a great organizational leader, a future CEO of the NRL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4