1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatty's questions to Tooves last night

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Crusher_Cleal, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    Geez, good one Fatty, aksing Tooves about Brett's absence and forcing his hand in response, like we wanted the Roosters to know Brett has the flu (I know I didn't want to know that either!), couldn't he have been a bit more subtle with his questions?

2. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Fatty and subtle don't really mix.

3. EagleHaus

EagleHaus Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 3
    fatty also said toovs came off the bench in the 87 grand final... LOL

4. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    It could possibly be a smokescreen and no flu as he is not comfortable in that sort of environment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Daddycool08

Daddycool08 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4
    I wonder who Fatty will go for this Sunday. He played for both clubs and won a gf with Manly.

6. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130

Tough one.

One of the teams he would die for.

The other he dies of embarrassment when his time there is mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +828 / 10
    Paul Shaw played the 1987 GF for Manly not Toovey.

Everyone says Toovey made his debut in that game Manly vs Britain at Brookie but this http://www.marathonstadium.com/showthread.php?8442-Tour-Match-vs-Great-Britain has the date as Tuesday June 7th & by then Toovey had apparently already played 2 first grade games for Manly in 1988 including starting the game as #7 against the Gold Coast on June 5th. http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/MTQtMTIzLTQtLS0tLS01MDUtLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0=

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/DKDVTpzZmIM[/video]

8. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    Who says he has the flu, he may be getting treatment for the hammy, maybe they left him at home as a mind game. he may have had the virus for 2 days and is almost over it with 2 more days to go. Dont sweat the small **** people

Fatty has every right to ask where one of the major draw cards is. He also has a job to do

9. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,699 / 27
    I think you could be right.

10. CAMBO

CAMBO New Member

Ratings:
    +363 / 0
    I wouldn't be surprised if Brett shunted the footy show. I don't think there's a lot of love between Brett and fatty after that first footy show in 2009

• Like Like x 1
  11. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    This.

12. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    He wasnt at the fan day at darling harbour yesterday either

13. VicEagle

VicEagle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Call it a long shot, but I did notice something up with brett in his latest interview on the MWS site. Constantly coughing and sucking down water.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Snake-keeps-faith-in-Manly-culture/85537

14. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    I'd say you're on the money.

15. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    What is the purpose of the Lunch and the Footy Show:huh:

I can see the benefit of the Fan Day at Darling Harbour, but the other two events are ridiculous, and a real intrusion into the preparation of the two Teams :mad:

NRL should ditch them ASAP, as there is nothing new in the interviews and watching the Players eat cold meals is not entertainment.:dodgy:

Dally M event should showcase the Teams, as they are the two best Teams of the Year - then leave them alone :idea:

• Like Like x 1
  16. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,815 / 53
    I watched the Dally Ms. Unfortunately Manly must not have had a very good year this year. I'm assuming it's a Souths v Roosters GF right?

17. AshfieldBazza

AshfieldBazza Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Maybe, maybe not? He did the interview for the Footy Show after the court case finished so he can't hate the show too much.

Also as Bob said, Fatty's only asking a question which he needs to. If it's the other way round people would expect it to be asked of Roosters

18. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,641 / 74
    yeah missed the 8 unfortunately. Only 1 player worthy of a nomination. We obviously need a wholesale clean-out of players an coach.

• Like Like x 1
  19. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    I'm sure i read in the paper that its Storm V Roosters? After all, Cooper Crunkhead is the best player out there !

For this big one i think Brett wants to do his talking 'on the field', not on mind numbing ridiculous footy tv shows.

He said as much in respect of his previous trouble with the media in his interview with Gus Gould.

I cannot bring myself to watch that utter deplorable rubbish on Nein. I do however watch 'the game plan'. on One. At least they actually talk about the footy in a quasi sensible manner . . . . .

20. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Just saw the bit the original post was about, can't really understand where the topic came tbh

Fatty said Choc and Brett weren't there and asked why, didn't push a thing