1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatty ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Utility Player, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Was Fatty ever injured ?

I have posted this here rather than on OEE as I figure you guys may actually know. I live in Lismore so a long way from Manly and can only go on what I read in the papers and see/hear on tv. I have a few points that give the reasons why I think it may have been a way to let him fade out with dignity rather than getting sacked but will not bore you with them if you know for a fact he is really crook.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Nah he is pretty sick dude.

He lives 2 doors up from my parents and they say you barely see him out now!

3. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Thanks Daniel - Me and a couple of friends were talking about it the other day, not blameing Fatty so much but along the lines that he may have been forced into a charade by the big boys at 9

4. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    I wouldnt put it past 9 but I dont see them as going through that. Plus Fatty isnt that good an actor and when you see him interviewed you can tellhe is a little messed up upstairs

5. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Fatty was reported to have been walking on Bilgola (or some) beach this week with his missus.

I had a friend who was injured the same way Fatty was and it took over a year till he was back to full health.