Fatty O'Barrell done already

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
The govenrment has run out of ideas already with parliament in one of only 50 odd of its sitting days for the year literally having nothing to do, no legislation to debate.

This leads me to two possible conclusions:

1. That in the first 4 months after 15 years out of power the government has achieved everything possible and the state is a screaming success or
2. That the libs are lazy liars who will sy and so just about anything to try and keep a job. In the private sector one might even consider it fraud to charge someone for doing nothing.

Barry was having a meal and a few soft drinks at the Junee Ex Services club tonight. Drew the raffle and was have a chat to plenty of locals.

Brave man in a strong Labor town.

Nah mate i dont take sides,i pick who i think has a brain stem,unfortunately for the richers this time i selected the clown in charge,as she seemed to have a brain.....Abbott on the other hand seemed to have the IQ of a turnip,its well documented on here

Im a voter who picks the person,not stays with the same party for life

Both my votes in the last 2 elections (state and federal) got in.....i have yet to notice an actual change though....more of the same ****

The Eagle said:
.....i have yet to notice an actual change though....more of the same s**t

Nothing ever changes, its politics, they dont have any real power. So much for democracy.

personally I think we need more tax cuts for higher income earners. I finally got paid my half yearly bonus today, only to lose nearly half of it to tax. Ridiculous!

The Eagle said:
Nah mate i dont take sides,i pick who i think has a brain stem,unfortunately for the richers this time i selected the clown in charge,as she seemed to have a brain.....Abbott on the other hand seemed to have the IQ of a turnip,its well documented on here

Im a voter who picks the person,not stays with the same party for life

Both my votes in the last 2 elections (state and federal) got in.....i have yet to notice an actual change though....more of the same s**t

Unfortunately not just Australia but the world is crying out for decent leaders. Someone who has a vision for the future and can improve people's lives.

Daniel said:
personally I think we need more tax cuts for higher income earners. I finally got paid my half yearly bonus today, only to lose nearly half of it to tax. Ridiculous!

I don't know how you get by, you high income earner you.

Your getting a tax cut from July next year when the tax free threshold is raised to 18000. Of course this comes with a carbon tax.

Not that this us a state politicss matter.

tookey said:
Unfortunately not just Australia but the world is crying out for decent leaders. Someone who has a vision for the future and can improve people's lives.

Politics (and life in general) has become such a short term game that leaders with ability and vision have to put up with too much crap for too little pay to be a success. I'm not sure where this is going to lead to but the best example is infrastructure. Eventually (and not too far in the future) the growth in population is going to out strip the run down infrastructure (ports/transport/roads/hospitals etc) that needs to support it.

There seems to be no politician with vision and ability to take this problem head on because the projects required take too much time and all any politician or political party is focussed on is trying to get re-elected. This goes hand in hand with the ever shortening attention span of the population.

:-/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7