Fatty "nearly died"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Vautin had an accident playing golf and was hospitalised on the Gold Coast.

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/gold-coast/fatty-vautin-hit-by-a-falling-tree-while-playing-golf-on-the-gold-coast/story-fnj94idh-1227154584715

Maybe hE can retire from the footy show now.

globaleagle said:
Mr Burrup said two off-duty doctors were on-site to treat Vautin’s injuries straight away....

On a golf course?!?!?! I'm shocked!!!

Where there any on-duty doctors on the golf course?

Reminds me of a story a bloke told me once. He was working as a first aid attendant at a local golf club when a very upset young man ran into the clubhouse and started shouting, "Quick, quick! We need an ambulance!! A lady has just been hit with a ball between the first and second hole!!".

The first aid guy jumps straight to his feet and says, "Righto, I'll have a look at her, but I can tell you right now...that doesn't leave much room for a band aid".

Mark from Brisbane said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Poor bugger, hope Fatty's ok.
I don't think even the best Doctors could save the Footy show, though.

Haven't watched it in years, absolute crap show!

I say each to his own.

As for Fatty, it could've been a lot worse, lucky man.

I know how he feels. I was driving down the highway the other day and a semi came the other way at about 100km/hr and missed me by only 2m.

Chip and Chase said:
I know how he feels. I was driving down the highway the other day and a semi came the other way at about 100km/hr and missed me by only 2m.

I know how you feel. I was on a train heading to the city the other day, and a train travelling in the opposite direction missed the train I was on by only about a metre. Scary stuff.

wedgetail eagle said:
I know how you feel.
When I was a little kid I saw the
Winnie the Pooh movie in the Roxy theatre Cootamundra, NSW. Then, the Roxy was demolished where I'd only just been in 40 years earlier!!

FMD mate.... That really must have scarred you mentally. Glad you're ok.

bones said:
wedgetail eagle said:
I know how you feel.
When I was a little kid I saw the
Winnie the Pooh movie in the Roxy theatre Cootamundra, NSW. Then, the Roxy was demolished where I'd only just been in 40 years earlier!!

FMD mate.... That really must have scarred you mentally. Glad you're ok.

That movie has some horrific scenes in it. Seeing it as a child would surely have long term psychological consequences.

Especially young eyes witnessing the scene where his head was stuck in the tree, the vulnerable position could've proven disastrous for Pooh Bear.

If you don't subscribe to Foxtel or the League Pass and you don't live in NSW or Qld then TFS is just about the only way for league fans in the rest of the country to see something about the NRL other than Nein's 3 games each week of the season.

Just glad Fatty is ok. Met him years ago here in Adelaide, wasn't a bad bloke. Bit up himself (this was 1992), but then again most in television are like that from what I've found.

At various times in the 90s I was in Darwin, Christchurch, Bali, Phuket and the Maldives. How I survived the horror combination of terrorism, cyclones, earthquakes and tsunamis' that affected each area while I wasn't there, I never know.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6