• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We got owned tonight, which is a very disappointing end to what has been a good season. Melbourne carved us up through the middle and we never looked likely. I don't know whether we were overawed or what, but that was a pretty inept display.

Orford was ordinary and probably played himself out of an Aussie jumper.

Save for Matai's couple of good hits there weren't too many highlights. I can't believe that Crocker wasn't sat on his ar$e for his shot on Stewey, but to then to let him stroll in for a try minutes later was pathetic.

It hurts, but we got beaten by a better team. We had nothing.

There is always next year. If you had told me at the beginning of the year that we'd be in the GF I'd have said you were on the same gear as Joey, so I am grateful for the chance of watching us compete. Great effort from the boys this year, just came up short when it mattered.

Had a few :drunk: tonight and are looking forward to next year. To Hicksy and Monas :clap: :clap: , thanks for your efforts, good luck in England.

Pity Hicksy left his best game for last. Monas had his best game last week, as did everyone else. Looked like they were happy just to be there last night, no intensity, no bite, no thrust.

You're right Byso, worst is what I meant. Poor prick, dedicated the game to his dad. His dad must be a real arshole to have that match dedicated to him. Hicks was totally useless, dropped ball, slipped into touch, missed tackles etc etc...Although no worse thatn 90 percent of the team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4