Farewell feathered friends!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well....that was intense, followed by about a week of deep depression. Kind of like having engine trouble while flying to NZ, then having to wait a week to fly back. lol Sorry KE. Just jokes!!

I'm in Gracemere and we've just got the power back on today. All Mozgrame's are fine. Nil damage. Let me know if we can help out your daughters @Moondog I just caved in and bought a bloody generator this morning. Oh well, it will be handy for next time. Seriously though Moondog, if we can help, consider it done, mate!

Good to hear all the Grammes are safe. Welcome back.

Well....that was intense, followed by about a week of deep depression. Kind of like having engine trouble while flying to NZ, then having to wait a week to fly back. lol Sorry KE. Just jokes!!

I'm in Gracemere and we've just got the power back on today. All Mozgrame's are fine. Nil damage. Let me know if we can help out your daughters @Moondog I just caved in and bought a bloody generator this morning. Oh well, it will be handy for next time. Seriously though Moondog, if we can help, consider it done, mate!
Thanks Moz, much appreciated. The young bloke went up there to help them clean up. They've got generators so they're not doing too bad.

Thanks Moz, much appreciated. The young bloke went up there to help them clean up. They've got generators so they're not doing too bad.

Uh oh! O'Dowds pub is going to get a work out with the young moondogs in town! @:p I hope they're well stocked up, otherwise, Dan Murphy's are having some great deals at the moment. I want to give their craft beer section a going over when I get the chance.

Nice spot there Moz.
We loved pancake night at the Gracemere caravan park during our travels. Stayed there for over a week just so we could do pancake night again. @:D@:D

Happy to hear you got through unscathed mate.

Nice spot there Moz.
We loved pancake night at the Gracemere caravan park during our travels. Stayed there for over a week just so we could do pancake night again. @:D@:D

Happy to hear you got through unscathed mate.

Thanks Clint! I'm just a stones throw from the van park, back up towards the pub way. I don't know if you'd remember the old hotel? They spent millions renovating the bottom half of the 2 storey old pub and it came up beautiful. Marcia did her best on the upstairs and completely tore off the veranda. She did a beautiful job too. You'd swear it was done by builders. Very neat.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6