Farah to stay a tiger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are the roosters upto? Jake Friend moves to 7 Farrah to 9. Hastings goes where Centres!
No, can't see that at all. If he goes to the Roosters, one of the 9's will come off the bench as they have let go of Matt McIlwrick to the Sharks.

Yeah may be ur right. There both generally 80 minute Hookers though and the reduced inter change. Yeah after an injury they would have cover on the bench but not when there fit and firing. Farrah seems a odd signing somethings up out Bondi way.

Roosters for Farah??? What about Friend?

To be fair i think Farah is entitled to every cent of his contract

Can't agree Disco. He signed for 900K if I remember rightly. He wants it ? He stays.
If he wants to leave. Fine. But forget your 900K son. You get what you can.

He was the one that requested the release. He wasn't sacked like Potter and Sheens.

Farah seems like a pain in the ass . He had his previous coach sacked and now he is having issues with his current coach . He reminds me of the way Choc thought that he was bigger than his club .
I think he had something to do with Tim Sheens being sacked as well as Potter.
There were always rumours that him and Benji had issues as well.

I think he had something to do with Tim Sheens being sacked as well as Potter.
There were always rumours that him and Benji had issues as well.
You are right , I found this story by Dean Ritchie

The relationship between Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens and his star hooker has broken down to the point where Robbie Farah could be forced out of the club.

It can be revealed Sheens and Farah fell out during the recent Four Nations tour, and club officials are aware both may not be able to remain at Concord.

Farah has told close friends about his deepening issues with Sheens, while Wests Tigers players are openly discussing it.
This Farah is really a pain in the ass . Good luck Roosters

You are right , I found this story by Dean Ritchie

The relationship between Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens and his star hooker has broken down to the point where Robbie Farah could be forced out of the club.

It can be revealed Sheens and Farah fell out during the recent Four Nations tour, and club officials are aware both may not be able to remain at Concord.

Farah has told close friends about his deepening issues with Sheens, while Wests Tigers players are openly discussing it.
This Farah is really a pain in the ass . Good luck Roosters
I thought so Bozo about Sheens.
Farrah does not sound like an easy guy to get on with. The complete opposite to our Matty Ballin.

I thought so Bozo about Sheens.
Farrah does not sound like an easy guy to get on with. The complete opposite to our Matty Ballin.
Matt Ballin has been a great club man for us on and off the field but in the world of professional sport and at the age of 32 next season the club had to make the tough decision and let him go just like we did with Choc and Gift and judging on their performance last season the tough decisions were the right decisions

Can't agree Disco. He signed for 900K if I remember rightly. He wants it ? He stays.
If he wants to leave. Fine. But forget your 900K son. You get what you can.

He was the one that requested the release. He wasn't sacked like Potter and Sheens.

In a normal situation I'd agree but Farah was told to go elsewhere or play reserve grade, now he has found another club and asked for a release.

Lets not forget the Tigers started this and he should be paid in full

Now the Tigers have back flipped & offered him a 4 year life contract !!! They must be all on the wacky tobacky

I can see him going to the Roosters as his Manager looks after half the team there and is good mates with Politis. I don't understand it with Friend as captain and I am sure he won't be happy if Farah ends up there.
Maybe Friend is in trouble but news hasn't got out yet. Or maybe the whole thing is just bs...

I assume they must be having some pretty impressive board room battles.
I think its his manager has gone a bit heavy with the club, he was quoted before as saying he has some dirt on them, maybe the club is worried about something being exposed and now doesn't want any trouble. All very strange.

The Tiger's management is making Doesn'tmatta's look polished and professional.

Move them to Perth and call them something else , also adds another time slot for TV.

Same with the Titans, the other basket case, move them to Central QLD.

And banish the names forever!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6