Farah given permission to leave Tigpies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does Farah play 5/8.
I hear there is a vacancy

Yeah, he plays 5/8 and also halfback. Problem is, he plays both positions while also playing the position of hooker and usually ends up getting in everybody's way.
That said, he's done a lot for the Tigers over the years and deserves to leave the club on his own terms, just like Matty B does here. Unlikely to happen for either of them, sadly.

I just saw the JT interview. To me, JT was knitting an elaborate arse-protector for later on when the brass say,"Jason what went wrong?"

I believe he's only 31 and already they want to put him out to pasture.

Its seems as more information comes to light, moving farah on isnt about salary cap, its about him being toxic at the club and causing a disconnect with the young players.

Moving him on is about trying to reboot the culture, which is probably what they need.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second that this whole Robbie Farah thing is a result of the salary cap!
Its no doubt a culture issue!
If what I've heard first hand is true, he's got an egotistic attitude and is an a/hole to some other players, especially the first grade squad rookies; and it's no secret he was a strong influence in getting rid of Sheens and Potter!
As far as I'm concerned, no player is bigger than the club and as it is at the moment at the Tigers, Farah has that exact attitude and has too much pulling, influential power with key club personnel!

No doubt he is a great player who bleeds the black and orange and has been very loyal to his beloved club, but if his attitude with the youngsters is as true as I've been told, then I am not surprised at how the youngsters, like Brooks and Moses especially, play so restrained and hold back on what they do so well naturally. It's like Farah controls everything out on the field, doing as they're all told by Farah and play like they're playing on egg shells around him, instead of playing what they see in front of them!
Just look at how the young Tigers players play when Farah isn't on the field!.... They actually play much better footy! They even look relaxed and happy to be out there on the field!

IMO if the club want to move forward and build towards another premiership, then getting rid of Farah is the best decision the club could have made! IMO, for as long as Farah is playing at the Tigers, the Tigers will never win another premiership!!

Farah can tell brooks is hopeless so needs to call the plays. Moses is better but too young and small yet.

I don't just mean Brooks and Moses, I mean all the youngsters!
I even think that the likes of Woods, Tedesco and Taupau play better footy when Farah isn't on the field!
Everyone looks more relaxed rather than uptight and playing on egg shells!
Don't get me wrong, and as I've said on here before, I'm not a fan of Brooks and Moses, but in regards to Farah and the rest of the team, Farah suffocates the playing styles and abilities of all the youngsters around him and they won't get any better with the culture he dominates while he's at the club!!

Pretty sure the player reaction after Farah scored was a clear indication that him not getting on with the younger guys at all is a fairytale, was a bigger reaction from them than we showed for Ballin when he scored against the Warriors

And he had a blinder, they aren't a hope next year without him

It's a brave call by JT. Fatah is a legend there but they have been drifting and going no where for a while. This time last year the same player was largely responsible for the coach being sacked there and maybe JT knows if he doesn't act know it will be ground hog day at the Tigers. It's a mess there and they have to get it right.

He can come to manly for 100K (tigpies pay the rest) and both him and Matty B can have a couple of retirement years splitting the hooking role in NSW cup.

Does Farah play 5/8.
I hear there is a vacancy
i think we already have a new 5/8
9912643.jpg

Come on the Tigers
Do it for robbie again and not get get the wooden spoon
Beat those dam dragons for us!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4