Farah given permission to leave Tigpies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Run away Robbie. Not to Manly though.
If I was at the tigers I'd ask for a release.:D

Has been a good reliable player over the years. The most annoying thing about him from my point of view is his penalty milking. He's a perfectionist at this. We've lost games due to this throughout the years.

The disloyalty is just unbelievable!!!! How can they treat a club legend like this???? No notice, no chance for a build up and a big farewell at Leichardt Oval!!!! It's disgraceful that a club can do this to such a loyal servant who has been there for 12 years, disgusting............@;)

I guess that's Rugby League.
Farah is a bit of a white ant though. He's dug his own grave there

Can't see the Raiders being in for him Hodgson has been great

Titans probably

Could anyone see the Tigers looking at Ballin as a replacement, they would get an experienced head who is a good influence on the younger guys at about 600k-700k less a year

Its amazing that Parramatta, Dragons, Titans and Wests have salary cap issues but not 1 team in the top 4 do, they all just keep on buying (some more than others)...actually the top 7, baring Cronulla.

What a joke the NRL are.

They should be ensuring their only marquee player remains a Tiger.

I guess at the end of the day only the members care about the Tigers.

Titans should be throwing every cent they have at Farah
They need an experienced player in their spine somewhere and Wobbie would fit perfectly, plus imagine how much Gold Coast Coke he could consume withhis massive honker.

beat me to it!

He's what I believe is our missing link, or a player like him.

Our forward pack in 2016 will be better than 2015 BUT, we lack an intimidating big forward such as Woodsie or Maria.

But I'm guessing the Tigpies aren't THAT badly off to let their best player go.

Its amazing that Parramatta, Dragons, Titans and Wests have salary cap issues but not 1 team in the top 4 do, they all just keep on buying (some more than others)...actually the top 7, baring Cronulla.

I think TPA's might have something to do with that, in that they can't get them so have to overpay in their cap to get/retain players.

He can be brilliant but he is such a hog that his halves have often been starved of possession.

I was listening to a radio call, of the Tigpies game last week.

The commentators said that their half-back was screaming for the ball on the left on about four occasions but Farah went to the right and not giving it to their playmaker.

So I agree he seems like a bit of a ball hog. And also if he doesn't like you or maybe if you show him up you don't get the ball.

That is not a team player in my book. That's a selfish player.

Inevitably the Canberra Times has linked him to the 'Sad and Green Snot Machine'. Where he can link up again with fellow ball hog Lake Baustin.

Early reports have Souths leading the race, his bro is the physio there and they have lost Luke. Possible played swap with McQueen

There is also talk of Lawrence being moved on. So the team coming last is looking to shed Farah, Lawrence, Galloway and Richards, pretty much all of their guys with major experience. Crazy move

I think Far
Early reports have Souths leading the race, his bro is the physio there and they have lost Luke. Possible played swap with McQueen

There is also talk of Lawrence being moved on. So the team coming last is looking to shed Farah, Lawrence, Galloway and Richards, pretty much all of their guys with major experience. Crazy move

I think its a good move for Farah to move on and the club can start building for the future, he was reportedly on $900 000 plus a season and Lawrence on $600 000 !! What a waste of $$$$, that money alone could buy the club some extra decent players. The problem is the club could be still be paying the extra $$$$ to Farah to make up the difference for his signing elsewhere as he is still under contract. They are still paying off Sheens as well. I hope the West Tigers starting lifting for next season, they are a good little club

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7