Fantasy NRL results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just to clarify

but·tress
n.

1. A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement.
2. Something resembling a buttress, as:
1. The flared base of certain tree trunks.
2. A horny growth on the heel of a horse's hoof.
3. Something that serves to support, prop, or reinforce: “The law is by its very nature a buttress of the status quo� (J. William Fulbright).

Therefore you are saying that Brookvale is a re-enforcement for my team, or a "Support" for my team. Makes perfect sense to me.

You can never underestimate the power of knowledge and comprehension MB :roll: :roll: !dance: !dance:

Hello! I know my architecture. The emphasis is on BUTT - don't tell me Carson fails to catch these small (and in capitals) nuances.

Since your argument holds no water or logical insult, I have no choice but to conclude your argument has been nullified and you are infact a 58 year old woman who loves nothing more than a game of bridge, a bette middler concert and bubble bath with Kenny G in the background. Thank You and good night

Hello! I know my architecture. The emphasis is on BUTT - don't tell me Carson fails to catch these small (and in capitals) nuances.

Emphasising part of a word does not change its meaning. The fact is you kept the rest of the word. You failed in your attampt at an insult as capatilisation shows poor internet ettiquette rather than an insult and you are therefore an Old Tart.

I also heard your lost were planning to have signs this week saying

"Pretend your at a Bette Midler Concert"

This is funny stuff!!!! :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

MB _ go sick the young Metro that gives a hard time to anybody who has grown to maturity over the age of 17!!!!

awww that is so cute the way you stick up for him, you truly are the wind beneath his wings :D

The wind is coming from between your cheeks - Carson!!!! I will back him if I think he is right which he is in this one!!! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH!

Do you even know what the argument is?
Or are you just another Bette Midler fan?

Poor Carson - needs to do three posts in a row as he desperately attempts to justify his stance.

tsk tsk, i never thought you could misread who has won an argument as poorly as byso!

Well and truly keepinmg my head above water againt two opponents here.

awww sweetie, getting a bit upset. i am sure CW or Bette will give you a hug dear

I didn't even pick last week's side but managed a win. Might have to try that more often seeing as agonising over the side normally results in a loss.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6