Fans Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
I must say that today was a great day down at Sea Eagles HQ. I took my 3 boys there and had a fantastic time. The players were so pleasant to the kids and signed everything they had and were more than happy to have their photo's taken with my kids! David Williams was such a hit with all the kids and was at ease with all of the kids there!
Had a good chat with Brett Stewart who was saying that he was having issues with his calves and hamstrings since resuming training but this was not unexpected! He stated that he expected to be back by the 2nd game of the round!
Georgie Rose was suffering from the heat and sought refuge under the shade of 1 of the tents....
Saw Dessie take a HUGE stack off the surfboard ride - lots of cheers from the players!
Zorba was taking full advantage of the free BBQ......
Must say that all the squad were looking fit and healthy! A relaxing day had by all and thanks to MWSE for putting it on......
Now for the trip back to Canberra  :(

4pm on a school day!Good for people outside the metrop.Are they having one on a Sat or Sun.I couldn't get to that last one (whenever that was).

This was the 1st one that I have been able to get too in a very long time! My kids go back to school on Wednesday in Canberra. It would make so much more sense to have the fans day on a Saturday.....
Must be Zorba's and Lowe's fault.......
Kind of makes up for Manly not playing in Canberra for the 3rd year in a row!

wow no brett round 1?? i'd rather his return in sydney anyways.

quite upset i couldn't get to the fanday.. but the heat and lack of petrol stopped me :(

tookey link said:
That means Des will put Tony Williams in as centre and robbo to full back.  :-[

Barring injury.. safe to say he trusts Hopoate at full back more than Robbo.

Bit sad, I was hoping the MWTS group would be able to welcome back Brett with a rousing cheer at AAMI Park on 12th March...but sounds like it's not to be

Goldie link said:
This was the 1st one that I have been able to get too in a very long time! My kids go back to school on Wednesday in Canberra. It would make so much more sense to have the fans day on a Saturday.....

A school day was obviously organised by our media manager.  Less kids means more of the BBQ for him.

tookey link said:
[quote author=Goldie link=topic=186352.msg313879#msg313879 date=1296469310]

A school day was obviously organised by our media manager.  Less kids means more of the BBQ for him.
[/quote]
He's apparently lost some weight. Must be the fat free snags.

Wow an after school fan day when the club is actively pushing a free under 9 membership....maybe, just maybe give the club a little credit on this one

KaZa link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=186352.msg313876#msg313876 date=1296468420]
That means Des will put Tony Williams in as centre and robbo to full back.  :-[

Barring injury.. safe to say he trusts Hopoate at full back more than Robbo.
[/quote]trex stays on the bench .. remember we have wolf man back now too... hoppa fullback  robbo  wolfy wingers.. centres lyon  & whare/oldfield.. get trex the fuk away from that backline he can be bench 2nd rower..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296527839[/time]

we want cohesion & finishers in that back line not some one bumbling their way through the whole 80 minutes & cant even keep up with the play,
now our backline looks more potent with robbo in his perferred position wolfy back too .. im sure we will score more tries than last yr...

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296527897[/time]

lsz link said:
Wow an after school fan day when the club is actively pushing a free under 9 membership....maybe, just maybe give the club a little credit on this one
why dont they just go around the local schools, they still have a month & a bit..

T Rex will play centre.

Backline will be:

Hoppa
D.Williams
T.Williams
Lyon
Robbo
Foran
DCE

I expect Donny Singe will have spent a lot of time with T Rex over the off season.

lsz link said:

The start of a new school year? 

Would not a saturday or sunday be better? Afterall they do need their parents (who generally have to work on Monday's) to get them to narrabeen.

Clon im hoping Joey,Toovey and Des keep DCE very close for a long time
T Rex while possibly the most potentially damaging weapon in the history of the game one day im not so worried about

we all know trex will get the gig, i will be extremely suprised if whare or oldfield get first shot ! we all know dez,
1. Hoppa
2. Robbo
3. Trex
4. Lyon
5. Williams
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Stewart

14. Foran
15. Rose
16. Gulavou
17. Cross

sure there is no speed but im almost certain that dez would put this team out rnd 1.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296530963[/time]

p.s Trex will play on robbos side as he has before, lyon will play on wolfies side cause he tends to drift infield !

Copa Eagle link said:
we all know trex will get the gig, i will be extremely suprised if whare or oldfield get first shot ! we all know dez,
1. Hoppa
2. Robbo
3. Trex
4. Lyon
5. Williams
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Stewart

14. Foran
15. Rose
16. Gulavou
17. Cross

sure there is no speed but im almost certain that dez would put this team out rnd 1.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296530963[/time]

p.s Trex will play on robbos side as he has before, lyon will play on wolfies side cause he tends to drift infield !

Kingy will be busy

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4