1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fang Mouthguard

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Stevo, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Who was wearing it first? Wolfman or Inu? ****ing Gould last night on channel 9 said Wolfy is wearing Inu's mouthguard. I'm sure Wolfy was wearing his last year and now Inu's coppied it?

2. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Who also copied some NFL player

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Ah why would anyone who does not have a canine or vampire related nickname have them

4. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    He is a bit of a Zombie at times. That's why Parra and the Warriors let him go.

5. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    It's because Inu's schtick is that stupid grin he does before he kicks for goal. He must have thought the vampire mouthguard would add to the effect. Fail on so many levels

6. wedgetail eagle

wedgetail eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,731 / 10
    With Inu's kicking, & him knowing Dog fans are waiting for that smile gimmick.
    I think the smile thing would break your concentration & distract you from the job at hand, or foot.

7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I don't know when Inu started wearing his but Wolfman was wearing his last year.

Also, it wasn't Gould who said he was wearing the Krisnan Inu mouth-guard, it was Rabs.

8. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    Wolfman has had it the past 3 years and only wears it on nights we play when there is a full moon.

9. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,602 / 45
    The Cowboys fans love it that's for sure. Every second bloke in the crowd up there seems to wear one. Oh, wait a minute. My bad.

• Like Like x 1
  10. wedgetail eagle

wedgetail eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,731 / 10
    On the subject of Inu, he'll have to go for that lift on Inglis.
    Inglis came down pretty hard, Inu was fortunate GI got up ok. So, my point is, the dogs will be minus their goal kicker next week.

11. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,841 / 103
    The fangs are popular on Turtleman, Swamp People and Rat Ba*tards, also.