FANATICAL FAN COMP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wonkster

Rookie
SILVERTAILS:I wanted to put a halt on votes for a while so I tried to turn off that silvertails forum link ....I am stopping hunting votes until the last day of the comp..It appears the bunnies dude only seeks votes when he is behind. The bugger is a Gold cCast DJ with over 2200 friends and a fanpage of 10 000 plus he is all over every rabbitohs fan.... site and they are supporting him as wel....anyway i thought i would delete the first post and the subsequent ones would stay but by pressing delete on the first post i think i deleted the whole conversation as i cant see it anymore..very new to forums.. I want to personally thank everyone of you for your support so i will be at the bar buying beers on Friday night..hunt me down ..thanks so much.. great to know we can assist each other...In my previous job I was fortunate enough to be able to do great favours for manly fans and hopefully those that have taken over from me can follow my lead... Ive got a group of about 50 ready to pounce at the last few minutes of this comp if Manly get in to GF...yes i did sleep out overnight 82/83 amongst the burning toilets and i still have a few empty premiership 2011 cans and 3 full ones ...give me a hoy if you want one and i'll send it your way. Cheers Darren

SILVERTAILS:I wanted to put a halt on votes for a while so I tried to turn off that silvertails forum link ....I am stopping hunting votes until the last day of the comp..It appears the bunnies dude only seeks votes when he is behind. The bugger is a Gold cCast DJ with over 2200 friends and a fanpage of 10 000 plus he is all over every rabbitohs fan.... site and they are supporting him as wel....anyway i thought i would delete the first post and the subsequent ones would stay but by pressing delete on the first post i think i deleted the whole conversation as i cant see it anymore..very new to forums.. I want to personally thank everyone of you for your support so i will be at the bar buying beers on Friday night..hunt me down ..thanks so much.. great to know we can assist each other...In my previous job I was fortunate enough to be able to do great favours for manly fans and hopefully those that have taken over from me can follow my lead... Ive got a group of about 50 ready to pounce at the last few minutes of this comp if Manly get in to GF...yes i did sleep out overnight 82/83 amongst the burning toilets and i still have a few empty premiership 2011 cans and 3 full ones ...give me a hoy if you want one and i'll send it your way. Cheers Darren

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6