1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fan in brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by angryassdrummer, Sep 23, 2011.

1. angryassdrummer

angryassdrummer Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    hey guys
    im a big Manly fan, my partner even more so...she is rabid for manly having grown up on the northern beaches

we were also wondering if there are any manly fans from brissie on here, where do you watch the game? no idea where to go to get away from the bronco rednecks

im in coorparoo but will go anywhere if there is a big manly fanbase

cheers guys

2. angryassdrummer

angryassdrummer Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    no one?
    would be good to watch the GF with other manly fans in brissie

we rocked tonight!!!!!!!! i cant stand broncos...i got to live with these hicks

3. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Mate there's a few of us on here that live North of God's Country.

Heading down for the game myself

4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,760 / 258
    Angry...send me an e-mail with your name and I'll add you to my data base, that way you'll find out all that's happening !!

5. justgeoff

justgeoff New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    yeah nice to meet a few other Eagle people so yeah I am on the northside near chermside so if ya here of any gatherings would love to know about it. If I do I will post it on here Regards Geoff

• Like Like x 1
  6. angryassdrummer

angryassdrummer Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    havent heard anything so far
    if dont hear anything major happening will be going to the Lord Stanley hotel on stanley st east

7. ufoundlou

ufoundlou New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lord Stanley sound good to me, haven't been there for ages. I'm happy to meet you guys there (after I get back from WCC);)

8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,760 / 258
    Don't forget to add yourselves to my e-mail data base, yes it's about away trips BUT it's also about get togethers when the Eagles come to Brisbane (and they'll be here in May)

I have tried to organise nights out for games for us Queenslanders but nigh on impossible to pull together, but when the bys come to town everyone wants to play

Mark