fan in brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hey guys
im a big Manly fan, my partner even more so...she is rabid for manly having grown up on the northern beaches

we were also wondering if there are any manly fans from brissie on here, where do you watch the game? no idea where to go to get away from the bronco rednecks

im in coorparoo but will go anywhere if there is a big manly fanbase

cheers guys

no one?
would be good to watch the GF with other manly fans in brissie

we rocked tonight!!!!!!!! i cant stand broncos...i got to live with these hicks

Angry...send me an e-mail with your name and I'll add you to my data base, that way you'll find out all that's happening !!

yeah nice to meet a few other Eagle people so yeah I am on the northside near chermside so if ya here of any gatherings would love to know about it. If I do I will post it on here Regards Geoff

angryassdrummer said:
havent heard anything so far
if dont hear anything major happening will be going to the Lord Stanley hotel on stanley st east

Lord Stanley sound good to me, haven't been there for ages. I'm happy to meet you guys there (after I get back from WCC);)

Don't forget to add yourselves to my e-mail data base, yes it's about away trips BUT it's also about get togethers when the Eagles come to Brisbane (and they'll be here in May)

I have tried to organise nights out for games for us Queenslanders but nigh on impossible to pull together, but when the bys come to town everyone wants to play

Mark

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6