• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If you are a member you will have seen this in your member e-mail that was just sent, if not just passing on this informatyion for those interested.

Not many options for north of the border yet, but as I have been down the road of trying to do this myself almost all Queensland Pubs would much prefer showing games with any of the 3 Queensland sides playing, or the Reds / Roar when that season is happening.

Anyway you might find one close to you so check these out.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

And let's also acknowledge the support that the Sea Eagles Fan Hubs has shown Silvertails by proudly sponsoring our Tipping Competition this year.

I urge all of you to support the Fan Hubs and our tipping comp.

Thanks for getting on board with this so quickly Mark, you beat me to it!

We are extremely excited to launch Sea Eagles Fan Hubs today. Our Fan Hubs are committed to showing all Sea Eagles Away games live, with sound. They will also have great prize give-away's and work closely with us to grow Membership and Rugby League in their regions.

More details on our Fan Hub venues here.

Also, a big thanks to all of you who nominated venues. Not all were interested in getting involved, however we are always open to new venues. Please pass on the details of your local if you think they would make the perfect Fan Hub. We are particularly on the look out for venues outside of the Northern Beaches.

3 sleeps and counting! Go Manly!

Larissa

Good to see the Coolangatta Hotel on board Larissa, there's a huge number of fans on the Goldie and in Northern NSW.

In fact I'd go so far to say the support level for SEQ/Northern NSW (and yes that is a big area) is far bigger than everyone imagines.

I have a huge number on my mail list BUT I am only scratching the surface given the numbers that turn up for Goldie games....I walk in sometimes and say " holy ****e where did they all come from"

I am surprised to see that there is no pub down in Manly that's a fan hub.

Good on the outlying pubs such as the Ranch & the Dam Hotel for getting on deck.

Mals said:
I am surprised to see that there is no pub down in Manly that's a fan hub.

Good on the outlying pubs such as the Ranch & the Dam Hotel for getting on deck.

I'll be at the Dam Hotel...its only 10mins up the road :)
Would be good to catch up with any other Silvertails on the Central Coast

globaleagle said:
"My Place" in Canada didn't get approved :(

lol*cough*

Bugger, mine in Brizvegas as well...whoops better not give an address otherwise ill be swamped

Im actually hoping Larissa may be able to respond to this - very poor organisation from The Dam Hotel...their duty manager seemed to have no idea what was happening even though details had been confirmed. No big screen showing the game live, let alone with sound. In the 2nd half i managed to convince staff that the game should be shown, and I even increased sound once patrons had left.
The positive - I know quite alot of people involved with this establishment and they would love to get on board. I had mentioned the duty manager that i could be involved in any marketing if need be, although I will be on the Gold coast for the next away game. Larissa - please email me and I would be willing to help out re: this supporter hub on the central coast. It is a fantastic idea and well worth the effort if organised appropriately.

Disappointing to hear that!

We will have to get in touch with them to see what went wrong.

I don't have your email address, would you mind popping to me over PM?

try Peregian Beach pub,a few former Manly players live on the sunshine coast,Rowdy,Ross Hunt,Tim Dwyer,Mick O'conner are the ones ive met,could be more

Did anyone make it to the Sea Eagles fan hub at The Ranch Hotel in North Ryde on Friday night? I couldn't make it down. Just wondering if it was any good?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2