• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
I know it's obviously early but I'm assuming they'll be a fan day this week? It was on the Wednesday after the 08 GF.

HOW BLOODY AMAZING IS THIS?! Jealous of anyone at Brookie right now. Damn you M2...

manlyforever08 said:
I know it's obviously early but I'm assuming they'll be a fan day this week? It was on the Wednesday after the 08 GF.

HOW BLOODY AMAZING IS THIS?! Jealous of anyone at Brookie right now. Damn you M2...

You have a right to be jealous - it was so awesome being at Brookie tonight. I'm sorry for you that you missed it.

Nothing was said tonight about a planned fan day. I suspect that perhaps tonight the Live Site was THE 'fan day' but we shall see. Hopefully a fan day eventuates. Actually I read Jean Hay has planned something for Manly similar to '08, so we can only hope that flows on to Brookie like in '08.

It took forever for the team to arrive at Brookie tonight, but it was worth the wait. Everytime Eagle Rock was played the crowd went nuts. Many cameras and TV stations were there filming our singing and jubilation. When the players finally arrived, they were interviewed and were all euphoric and we high-fived with them and even with Zorba. Kingy and Wolfie were with them too. Scott Penn confirmed Des would be staying with us for 2012. That's a brief rundown of it and well done to the Sea Eagles for organising it.

In The Manly Daily they said that there will be the Manly Corso Parade again, in the school holidays.
However, due to the Live Site last night, the Parade will NOT revisit Brookie.

@Manly_Council

We have a planning meeting tomorrow morning regarding the parade. Once I have more details I'll post them.

GO MANLY!!!

What's wrong with the council? I thought they would have loved the extra business in the Corso, it's not like it will degenerate into a riot.

Yes the 08 fan day was the best & it did finish at brookie with the massive photo of everyone & the team. Please can we have it ending at Brookie this year too.....

Yes, I'll look forward to news of this soon as well, would love to go but need to try and swing annual leave off work for it if so.

MWSE Champions 2011!

The route is still to be confirmed. Please do not base plans off the above.

Ill post final confirmed details.

Manly Daily details it as Thursday, 12pm starting at the beach end of the Corso. Will end at the Wharf end at the Council and will NOT continue to Brookie like in 2008

HMMMMM will be interesting for Wil on the fan day with all the crap now that has gone on, some ppl wont be able to help themselves I'm afraid

If only this was an event that the club sold tickets for and made money on... Then I'm sure it would be on a weekend when more people who have to work could actually go. Wishful thinking I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4