Fan day kicks off season 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
The rain finally cleared away and around a thousand Manly supporters showed up to meet the players and feel the Sea Eagle love at the Harbord Diggers yesterday. The entire club was decked out in Manly maroon and white balloons, three young blokes pushed out sausage sandwiches non-stop for almost 4 hours and a mountain of fairy floss was consumed by youngsters keen to get close to the players.

Scott Penn, Graham Lowe and Melinda Gainsford-Taylor were some of the Eagle heavyweights that mingled with supporters while the players circulated through the crowd for pictures before an official signing session upstairs.

There is nothing like the start to a new season to bring the great Manly family together again. Well done to the organisers and bring on the Bunnies on Sunday and all the games to come in 2010.

Re: Fan day kicks of season 2010

Noice MB!
Good day and great to catch up with everyone.
Will see you at Redfern tomorrow
Vid

Was this also our season launch or is that yet to come?  The best news will be if we've gone past the launch without big news breaking this afternoon as happened last year!

Sea Eagles foundation Community Season launch is 5th March - to book a seat see here
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

Yesterday was the fans day - free entry and free snag sandwiches for all fans (!!)

Would have loved to be there but Friday traffic from the West and a daughter in hospital didn't help. Glad to hear it was a good night. Was Byso there with his camera?

Canteen Worker link said:
Would have loved to be there but Friday traffic from the West and a daughter in hospital didn't help. Glad to hear it was a good night. Was Byso there with his camera?

Nope didn't go this year.

byso link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182395.msg251048#msg251048 date=1265429628]

Nope didn't go this year.
[/quote]

Mate, how's things been buddy - you have been very quiet round these parts these days....How's the lil' tacker mate (Probably up n running round with an Eagles jersey if I know you ! Hehehehehe)? How's the missus?

Little he is a she - Holly if I remember. I hope that she is resisting her mother's bias for the Slimes and is growing up a Sea Eagle. You will have made a great contribution to society if you can do so. How is Quaker's Hill TAFE?  ;)

Ryand and CW
Holly is great, she started Kindy last week and is enjoying it. She's mainly a manly supporter but when she wants to bust my chops she says she likes parra.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6