Family Groups Up In Arms Over Swearing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chris Heighington was funny, even more so Johns' face!..that was gold.:p

http://youtu.be/8p0GCYmu2Is

I hope these whingers are upset. They deserve to be upset.

I enjoy hearing what is being said on the field. I'd much rather get the real story than what a commentator decides to make up.

If that's how they talk then so be it. The truth isn't always pretty but the truth is the most important thing in life.

The NRL wired up the Refs - what level of social intercourse were they expecting during a game of League:huh:

But I wouldn't mind Manly Players staying away from Refs at all times.
The Refs are always 'right', no decision is ever reversed, and it wastes precious oxygen to be arguing a lost cause :idea:

Last year's semi already had Hayne dismissing Foz - hate to see him walked this week as a example.

The number of mistakes the Ref makes, compared to what the Players make is still minimal. Bad calls should be treated as a wind change - out of the Players' control.:exclamation:

I don't know Jamie seems to get "Clarification" on some rulings at quite opportune times for our players to get a little bit of a breather with time stopping on occasion as well :) Even if the call is wrong we still get a breather and time to set the line.

bob dylan said:
At present i reckon the referees need to be sworn at.

I think Anasta and gallen do a great job of getting their point accross without swearing although poor gal did drop an fbomb after that stupid inglis try.

Anasta is actually quite witty in what he says.

HappilyManly said:
The NRL wired up the Refs - what level of social intercourse were they expecting during a game of League:huh:

I hear the fight in Origin 1 was inspired by fierce debate about the European financial crisis and whether the people of Greece should accept the austerity measures. Michael Jennings has very strong views on the topic.

Cameron said:
bob dylan said:
At present i reckon the referees need to be sworn at.

I think Anasta and gallen do a great job of getting their point accross without swearing although poor gal did drop an fbomb after that stupid inglis try.

Anasta is actually quite witty in what he says.

I love it when Braith talks to the ref. He actually knows the rules and makes the ref look like an idiot at times

The Roosters get carved up every week and I always look forward to Anasta approaching them haha

I like his one the other night "So 2 of you couldn't see it, do we need 3 of you now" haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6