Family Groups Up In Arms Over Swearing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just on Ten news, they want rugby league put back to 9.00pm telecast times due to Michael Ennis' language last night.

They will pressure Gallop and NRL broadcasters to dump all pre 9pm match broadcasts of NRL matches.

Glad to hear someone is thinking of the kids but **** me.

Ennis should be banned. Spitting on the field should be banned as well. Men in short shorts are also offensive.

I have been offended by Nathan Hindmarsh bum crack exposure for years. Another that should of been barred.

Gee, I read the thread title and thought that they were talking about Silvertails :p

Looks like I wont be able to post till after 9pm then. ****ing a()o()hole referees.

I always remember the post match interviews with the Tigers players after the 2005 GF. Absolute crackers.

Are they for real? If they believe, that kids are not hearing, and using that language at school, they have no f#*king idea.

Meninga's pep talk in one of the rep games is the one I always remember.... I think it was one of the first times they had a microphone in the vacinity of the player huddle. It was f'n gold!!

MadMarcus said:
Meninga's pep talk in one of the rep games is the one I always remember.... I think it was one of the first times they had a microphone in the vacinity of the player huddle. It was f'n gold!!

hahahaha. I remember that. Excellent tv. lol

The 'f' word would be a welcomed change at school these days according to my wife (teacher) who only hears the C word all day long.

Talk about sensationalism I have a handful a friends who are teachers. 1 high school the others primary and some of the stories they have told me about comes out of what comes our little darlings mouths even makes me blush.

It was on paytv so I don't think there is a time slot restriction it's not very often you here the f Bomb during a ch 9 game.

MadMarcus said:

Sam Backo's MOM interview after a SOO.Not sure of the year but was that gold.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6