Facebook Status on Club Site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seaweed link said:
This from a bloke who uses four exclamation marks in a four sentence,twenty two letter piece of drivel.

f**ktard.

That is all.

Here's a year 3 lesson for you cockhead. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An exclamation mark, exclamation point, or bang (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume, and often marks the end of a sentence. Example: “Watch out!” So if your last sentence was puctuated properly i would have read "This from a bloke who uses four exclamation marks in a four sentence,twenty two letter piece of drivel!" needle dick!

I've seen some bad threads in my time of forum browsing but this one is surely near the top of that list. Funny that it started over such a nothing topic as well.

I'll also agree with Duff's last point. Anyone who falls down the back of the hill has no one to blame but themselves. They do deserve to be congratulated for entertaining everyone with half a brain though.

Sure there are a few things wrong with the club but brookie holds so many great memories for me and my family, I'm 31 and have been going there for 30 years. I now live in Victoria and get up there once or twice a year and I love it, as for facebook/twitter/mwse and this site i reckon we find out alot of info that we never used to.
So come on guys give it a rest it's getting boring!!
Bring on the 12th of march Go you Mighty Sea Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Seaweed link said:
This from a bloke who uses four exclamation marks in a four sentence,twenty two letter piece of drivel.

f**ktard.

That is all.

When you get to week 4 of kindy your teacher will teach you the difference between "words" and "letters".

When you get to week 4 of kindy your teacher will teach you the difference between "words" and "letters".
[/quote]

\r\nhotmail sign in

This is a funny thread isn't it...12th March can't come quick enough for me

Seaweed link said:
DSM5, you could only wish.

It is now my duty to call things as I see fit.

The football on diplay at the leagues club needs to be re-inflated.

Hoppa is a tool.

Brookie dunnies stink.

And if I roll down the hill behind the beer caravan and do an ankle,I am gunna do my block.

And your posts are s**t.

That is all..for now.

As you were.

If this sort of crap is what silvertails is going to become, RIP

It's an aberration Kiwi....things will settle when the football starts....I think it's sort of like "cabin fever"

Seaweed link said:
DSM5, you could only wish.

It is now my duty to call things as I see fit.

The football on diplay at the leagues club needs to be re-inflated.

Hoppa is a tool.

Brookie dunnies stink.

And if I roll down the hill behind the beer caravan and do an ankle,I am gunna do my block.

And your posts are s**t.

That is all..for now.

As you were.

are you for real ?
talk about a fairweather fan

bet you were not even happy with 2008

Kiwi this fool is no different from Sherlock and the many others that have come before

Jatz Crackers link said:
This seaweed character is just nowhere near as funny as me.

Let the Footy begin FFS.

Its driving us all Mad.

Stick you soccer, Tennis, Cricket bloody Basketball and Golf....

I just want to see Brett Stewart score 24 Tries this year is that too much to ask???

Maybe we might have something better to talk about that the rubbish that goes on here.....Back on your horses Forum Jockeys.... Its only 4 weeks to go!

Please.
Let's talk about how good we are.
How we are the only team to have won in every decade since the 70's'
How Brookie oval is the ground that has hosted the most (yes, the fcuking most) 1st grade rugby league games in the world.
How we have a team that WILL fly under the radar.
DCE is quite possibly going to be rated as the number 4 or 5 halfback in the world after one game.

I beleive in the addage of "aim low & never be disappointed" but sh!t, no need to be negative.

SwornEagle link said:
Has Brookvale Oval really played host to more Rugby league matches than any other ground on earth?

Yeah, i was wondering about that as well. Especially considering some of those old English grounds have been around since forever.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6