Facebook Status on Club Site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Uncertainty can tell you a lot about people.

It can commit some to a cause or turn others into rats leaving a sinking ship.

Duff link said:
Uncertainty can tell you a lot about people.

It can commit some to a cause or turn others into rats leaving a sinking ship.

I don't recall reading any posts from any person on this Forum talking of going elsewhere.

I have read a great many posts from people deeply concerned about the clubs future.

Todays complaints are tomorrows threats.

It's not a huge step from wanting more value for what you've outlayed to witholding the next outlay until demands are met.
If people are concerned about the financial viability of the club, why would they then want the club to have to employ more staff in order to meet the needs of the dissenting supporter?

Ralphie.....on the money 110%

Post  automatically merged: [time]1297046899[/time]

Fro link said:
i just reckon everyone is bored and wants some footy to watch..

I'll SECOND THAT!

i hadnt taken notice of this topic until just now, but wow ! it got abit over the top, manly folding ? Kids ? Banks ? i personally think the club is finally heading in the right direction, memberships are growing and people are starting to see the benefits of becoming closer to the club, the club needs to appreciate its fans better, but the fans need to appreciate the club also. footy is just around the corner !

Fonz,making the usual contribution to the discussion.Sweet **** all.

With the facebook group and internet info such as this forum,at least I am getting SOME info.Whereas before,i got jack ****.

The club is being run like a second rate knitting club.

The supporters conditions at the ground is third world at best.

The leagues club is a stale **** pit.

But I will still cheer my beloved Sea Eagles.Again.

That is all.

Seaweed link said:
Fonz,making the usual contribution to the discussion.Sweet f**k all.

With the facebook group and internet info such as this forum,at least I am getting SOME info.Whereas before,i got jack s**t.

The leagues club is a stale s**t pit.

That is all.
What he said!!!!

Whingeing Seaweed.
Yes we all support the team but why does there have to be so much negativity surrounding every other aspect?
If Broovkale oval is third world, what does that make Parra stadium? It's the worst ground in the comp. Kogarah & Leichhardt are no better than Brookvale. Maybe it's just familiarity but I find Brookvale more comfortable than those two.

Like I said earlier, we don't know the inside story of how the club itself runs, so why comment on it?

DSM5, you could only wish.

It is now my duty to call things as I see fit.

The football on diplay at the leagues club needs to be re-inflated.

Hoppa is a tool.

Brookie dunnies stink.

And if I roll down the hill behind the beer caravan and do an ankle,I am gunna do my block.

And your posts are ****.

That is all..for now.

As you were.

If you roll down the hill behind the beer caravan, you're lost. There's a path just over from it a bit. You'll be ok.

The club's website is picking up momentum now.  Lami Tasi has finally been deleted from the Toyota cup squad on the site and Matthews and ball sides have been announced. 

Toyota cup, NSW cup and top 25 sides to be announced shortly.

Seaweed link said:
Fonz,making the usual contribution to the discussion.Sweet f**k all.

With the facebook group and internet info such as this forum,at least I am getting SOME info.Whereas before,i got jack s**t.

The leagues club is a stale s**t pit.

That is all.

Fantastic use of punctuation! I almost forgot to breathe with your lack of spaces! Sook! Piss off and play on Pittwater rd!

This from a bloke who uses four exclamation marks in a four sentence,twenty two letter piece of drivel.

****tard.

That is all.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4