Fabian Goodall - signed!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He has spent this season putting together his show reel.
Don't you just love this "I am" generation? I bet he has some wonderful 'selfies' he'd be willing to share.
these highlight reels are generally put together by the players management team. Helps increase their positive PR, get them more cash. Seems to have worked out well for one J Hayne...

Of ffs we need big forwards. This is probably the 20th signing of read about and not one has a name like Klemmer or Tamou or Sam Burgess.
What are we?
The Titans?
I imagine those guys wouldn't announce anything if they were to move until after their season is over. I still think Tamou will move and to wherever it's already a done deal but he won't announce it because he won't want to be a disruption.

Just checked stats - parra list Fabian at 6'2", and 109 kg. so he's bigger than most of our props...I'm thinking 2nd row too now. Maybe a direct swap for MCK?

Don't really understand this if true, we're pretty well covered in both centres and backrowers. We need another prop or two.

Nice head wrap @ 0:22. Nice forward pass @ 1:35. Nice Brooky crowd @ 1:45.

Suffice to say, I dont think much of player manager highlight vids.

Comparisons to a young Tony Williams are obvious, he's a little quicker and doesn't seem to be as lazy but also not as huge yet.

I totally agree with this.

The difference being with the two is that Goodall uses his size all to his advantage and has a smarter read on the game also. Seems to do everything better than T-Rex at the same point of their careers.
This is a great signing!

Top junior with us and one I used to hope would go further. Never seemed to transition higher but hopefully as a bit older can use his size and weight to make an impact. A left sided runner (I think) and reminded me abit of Choc (but much bigger) Could be a great signing. He will play 2nd row.

Don't really understand this if true, we're pretty well covered in both centres and backrowers. We need another prop or two.
How are we covered well in both centres?

Tom, Gutho, Hiku aren't natural centres. Hiku's been doing an ok job covering, Cheekam did well in his short stint, but you have to realize our starting centres will be having a lot of downtime next season, so the more cover the better, I reckon.

Last edited:
I have watched a fair bit of Fabian he comes from out west, played some years before here at Manly did have an attitude problem, a lazy trainer who falls out of fitness quickly, he used to be well back behind others at training and he was cut here, the same story I have heard from someone at Parramatta. I would have him playing at prop / second row only. He does struggle big time in defence

I have watched a fair bit of Fabian he comes from out west, played some years before here at Manly did have an attitude problem, a lazy trainer who falls out of fitness quickly, he used to be well back behind others at training and he was cut here, the same story I have heard from someone at Parramatta. I would have him playing at prop / second row only. He does struggle big time in defence
He is a great Athlete has has the ability to be anything for the right coach

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4