Fabian Goodall - signed!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plays in the second row as well.
Also centre.
Seems another utility type player like Lewis brown.
Some Parra supporters rate him

Very solid signing for NSW cup team. Bring our better juniors back home Bozo, no problem with this one.

Gutherson was always the stand out in the 20's with all the wraps about 2 or 3 years back..

Fabs whilst not in the superstar status was always the one I suspected more likely to handle the step up to top grade from that 20's team. A bit more size, certainly better defensively in the centres then Guthbo was. A good back at getting a try, not as attacking as Guthbo, Yet favs does some hard tough things as a back in really classy way.

Second row could be on the money, especially if he filled out even more in the last couple of years.

If we have Gutherson, Ramien, Demetriou, Goodall and Charlie Taylor in our reserves. Someone's doing a bloody good job at retaining the best of the juniors we've had in the last few years. I just hope we can get Taylor.

But well done Bozo.

Could we actually bet getting our manly mojo back?

Now wait for the world class forward signing? Still waiting? Wait for it.

Off topic, but just seen a story on NRL site with Thaiday saying 2008 was their year. Okay settle down there Thaiday, no-one would have beaten us on that day :D
read it myself yesterday & loved this quote :
"It is a match full of pain for Broncos players but also one of mixed emotions for Storm fans who had to see their team humiliated in the grand final due to the two-game suspension handed down to captain Cameron Smith in the wake of their 16-14 win in Brisbane."

yeah, like he was going to save them that day. even bellyache admitted after the game that it didn't matter who was on their team, manly were always going to win that game

He'll need a nickname, how about Goodvibes
images.jpg

Don't you just love highlights reels - linebreaks, offloads, tries aplenty...and about 15secs of defence.
Not having a go but what happened this year as the highlights are from early 2014.
He has spent this season putting together his show reel.
Don't you just love this "I am" generation? I bet he has some wonderful 'selfies' he'd be willing to share.

As an aside considering the number of players we let go from the lower grades you would think the summer will be filled with these sort of layer acquisitions

I think we might have done better by the signing the #6 looking at the highlight reel

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2