Fa'aoso Done DUI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAMBO said:
bones said:
This thread is getting out of hand. Maybe I should delete it.

Are you a moderator now @bones ?

Congrats I think you will do a stunning job mate

No Cam... I haven't been demoted.
It's all about being a thread starter. The poster who starts a thread can delete it later for self amusement.

bones said:
CAMBO said:
bones said:
This thread is getting out of hand. Maybe I should delete it.

Are you a moderator now @bones ?

Congrats I think you will do a stunning job mate

No Cam... I haven't been demoted.
It's all about being a thread starter. The poster who starts a thread can delete it later for self amusement.

Lol @bones I hear you a right in to "self amusement" mate ;)

Yet another NRL player is in trouble with the police, Tyrone Phillips a new junior grader new to the dogs coming from the bunnies, has been charged by the police over an alleged involvement in brawl.

eelcatcher said:
Yet another NRL player is in trouble with the police, Tyrone Phillips a new junior grader new to the dogs coming from the bunnies, has been charged by the police over an alleged involvement in brawl.

If you haven't noticed, this thread is about Richie Fa'aoso. If you want to talk about other players on assault charges, discuss it in the rumoured signings thread. Everything else gets discussed there. Better yet, ask Bones to start a thread on it...

Napper said:
If you haven't noticed, this thread is about Richie Fa'aoso. If you want to talk about other players on assault charges, discuss it in the rumoured signings thread.

Its relevant to this discussion. In any case Napper, its not your place to start deciding who can post what and where.

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:
If you haven't noticed, this thread is about Richie Fa'aoso. If you want to talk about other players on assault charges, discuss it in the rumoured signings thread.

Its relevant to this discussion. In any case Napper, its not your place to start deciding who can post what and where.
But Darren does it too jatz.

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:

Whoa there a minute how come Napper is not to decide who posts where and what they post? Surely his experience on this site give him great insight into what is appropriate and where it is appropriate.

CAMBO said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:

But Darren does it too jatz.

4 legs good 2 legs bad.

Jatz Crackers said:
Napper said:

Mate, I was kidding. I see others post unnecessary things all the time that go unpunished, yet everytime I do, you're on my case. You're a cyber bully.

You guys need to be reminded of.....

Fraggle Rock!

Fragglefive.jpg

Now, don't we all feel better (except Richie)

edit: And I think that was my 5000th post! (lol)

globaleagle said:
You guys need to be reminded of.....

Fraggle Rock!

Fragglefive.jpg

Now, don't we all feel better (except Richie)

edit: And I think that was my 5000th post! (lol)
Down at fragile rock. ... Boom boom
Down at fragile rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8