Fa'aoso Done DUI

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napper said:
He's probably deleted more of my posts than you lot :p

Highly unlikely. ;)

Brookie said:
why is it a crime to kick doors off hinges and break windows in your own property?
It's not. Unless it's jointly owned and the other owner doesn't agree.

Depending on the circumstances, it might also amount to the domestic violence offence of intimidation (max penalty 5 years jail). Or a breach of the peace. All depends on the circumstances. (By the way, this is not a comment on Richie's case)

It's a funny thing. If the guy has no prior convictions, ripped a door off and smashed a window in his own home due to being in a bad way emotionally I can understand. People deal with anger in different ways.

The drink driving thing I'll never agree with. I work with blokes who think it's okay to have 10 schooners in a couple hours and drive home. I can't understand it.

Napper said:
It's a funny thing. If the guy has no prior convictions, ripped a door off and smashed a window in his own home due to being in a bad way emotionally I can understand. People deal with anger in different ways.

The drink driving thing I'll never agree with. I work with blokes who think it's okay to have 10 schooners in a couple hours and drive home. I can't understand it.

Down 10 beers and it will make perfect sense.

Napper said:
Chip and Chase said:
Napper said:
Don't know where the last thread went ....

Ask your mate Bones, he deleted it.

I've resurrected it and merged this thread with it.

I asked him. He did, in fact delete it. He said something about not liking where the discussion was headed. Pretty disappointing. I deleted my post, which was the first post in my thread but now the 30th in this thread as I didn't want my thread to be associated with his dribble. I don't know if I'll bother posting in the Reni Maitua thread because he gets some sort of gratification in deleting them. He's a habitual thread deleter. Frankly, it disgusts me. He's probably deleted more of my posts than you lot :p

I don't know how to do a rolling eyes emoticon, so this will have to do.

8======D { | }
These two low life's @bones and @napper are nothing but trouble makers on this forum. Deleting threads is nothing but vandalism in my opinion.

If I was a mod I would ban them both :D

Napper said:

You "can't understand normal thinking?"

:D

- 'cept it's not normal thinking...but that stuffs up the joke.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
so in conclusion he cant see his mrs till the 23rd of Jan because the door and window applied for the AVO :)

Berkeley your comment is 100% incorrect. it is simply not true and sad that people can make a comment like that based purely on what they have read or surmised. He didn't assault her or touch her, it's a fact.

wren said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
so in conclusion he cant see his mrs till the 23rd of Jan because the door and window applied for the AVO :)

Berkeley your comment is 100% incorrect. it is simply not true and sad that people can make a comment like that based purely on what they have read or surmised. He didn't assault her or touch her, it's a fact.

I don't see where Berkeley ever suggested he did touch her. Next time you read his post, do it with your eyes open.

At first I thought the worst of Richie and wouldn't have been unhappy if Manly tossed him. Now that I've heard a lot more about what went on I hope he gets his head together and gets some help. Not excusing his behaviour in the slightest. It's his and he owns it but a lot of young men suffer from anxiety and depression and this is a serious issue.
It's a pity his family has to live in Macquarie Fields. From what I've heard it's like a real life version of Sunnyvale from Housos.

On furniture destruction one of my favourite moments from our ex-coach was the door ripping incident. The way Jamie got up from his seat and cleared the area was hilarious.

bones said:
wren said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I don't see where Berkeley ever suggested he did touch her. Next time you read his post, do it with your eyes open.

lol

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
wren said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

lol

wren will people learn?!?!?!?!

wren said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Hi Richie! Welcome to the forums mate. :)

NRL
3:33pm Tue 26th November, 2013

The National Rugby League Integrity Unit is investigating behavioural matters concerning the Bulldogs' Reni Maitua and Newcastle's Russell Packer as well as Sunday's incident concerning Manly's Richie Fa'aoso.

NRL Chief Operating Officer, Mr Jim Doyle, has warned all players and clubs of the need for consequences in relation to any breaches of the NRL's Code of Conduct.

"We must all accept the need to establish the relevant facts and the Integrity Unit will carry out that task with the cooperation of the clubs," Mr Doyle said.

"If however breaches are established then we will act accordingly.

"The Integrity Unit has provided a clear mechanism for assessing behavioural issues and we have already shown this year that we will act on the outcomes.

"The overwhelming majority of our players are fantastic ambassadors both for the game and the community. It is all the more important, therefore, that we send clear messages in relation to off-field misbehaviour.

"Again, we will wait until all relevant facts can be established but fans and players should be in no doubt that there have to be consequences for people who are found to have breached the Code of Conduct.

"We will always work with players in supporting them in terms of welfare and education but the issue of personal responsibility has to remain."

wren said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

huh

I was trying to be jovial lol so I'll leave that to bones

I heard it on the radio news yesterday Arvo that the police enforced AVO is in affect till the 23rd January the day he is due to face court again

NRL
3:33pm Tue 26th November, 2013

The National Rugby League Integrity Unit is investigating behavioural matters concerning the Bulldogs' Reni Maitua and Newcastle's Russell Packer as well as Sunday's incident concerning Manly's Richie Fa'aoso.

NRL Chief Operating Officer, Mr Jim Doyle, has warned all players and clubs of the need for consequences in relation to any breaches of the NRL's Code of Conduct.

"We must all accept the need to establish the relevant facts and the Integrity Unit will carry out that task with the cooperation of the clubs," Mr Doyle said.

"If however breaches are established then we will act accordingly.

"The Integrity Unit has provided a clear mechanism for assessing behavioural issues and we have already shown this year that we will act on the outcomes.

"The overwhelming majority of our players are fantastic ambassadors both for the game and the community. It is all the more important, therefore, that we send clear messages in relation to off-field misbehaviour.

"We will always work with players in supporting them in terms of welfare and education but the issue of personal responsibility has to remain."

blah blah blah

Translation:

We are waiting to speak with todd to see how we can get the bulldogs player off whilst nailing the other two.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
wren said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

huh

I was trying to be jovial lol so I'll leave that to bones

I heard it on the radio news yesterday Arvo that the police enforced AVO is in affect till the 23rd January the day he is due to face court again

I 'readed it wright' so found your comment amusing about the door & chair

however re the avo, when is his wife due, if it is only the police imposing the avo are they not just adding additional burden onto an already stressful situation.

It is hard to discuss this without speculating, which is not helpful to any of the parties.

But suffice to say, police apply for an AVO when they consider there is a need. If they lay a DV charge then they have to apply. It is by no means uncommon for the 'person in need of protection' to later come forward and say they have no fears and they do not want an AVO. If charges were laid then generally there will still be an interim AVO until the charges are heard. Sometimes even if the charge is dismissed the court still makes an AVO, because for the AVO the standard of proof is less than 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

In any case the report I heard did not say he can't have contact with his wife, simply that he can't approach her within 12 hours of consuming alcohol or illegal drugs. Of course, I have no idea if that report was accurate or not.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
In any case the report I heard did not say he can't have contact with his wife, simply that he can't approach her within 12 hours of consuming alcohol or illegal drugs. Of course, I have no idea if that report was accurate or not.

That's what I heard too, so guess he's not totally banned from contacting her.

MissKate said:
however re the avo, when is his wife due, if it is only the police imposing the avo are they not just adding additional burden onto an already stressful situation.

I heard his wife's 6 months pregnant (and looked it coming out of the court yesterday) and yes I agree.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
In any case the report I heard did not say he can't have contact with his wife, simply that he can't approach her within 12 hours of consuming alcohol or illegal drugs.

If that's the case....some of you on here would never see your wives again!!!!

:p

Richie is the real victim in all this. Who of us has not been attacked by a screen door? I had one slam shut on my heel once, took skin off too! I would have loved to have ripped it off the hinges, had I not been in so much pain. Being king hit by a screen door is not a good thing and is very rarely reported to police. They have a way of making you feel like it was your own fault.

Don't get me started on alcohol distributors and drug dealers. Faáoso should start a case against the grog companies. Or in the very least, I should start on another case of xxxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4