Faaoso an eel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker said:
Yes you are. The same clique has been maintaining power for more than a decade. When it actually interferes with the playing roster it is the playing roster's fault.

The best 5 /8th in the comp loses all heart. It is his fault. A top second rower wants out - it is his fault. The best fullback in the game wants out - must be his fault. BS. Let's blame everyone but the back office clowns who screwed up the current situation. That includes the idiotic disfunctional board.

They all have reasons why it isn't their fault but answer me how we went from outright favourites to win this year to complete dogs. The answer is not in the playing roster. It is in the managers.

The people responsible for running Manly are responsible. The fans are the victims. I'm over recriminations against the playing roster when we have highly paid 'professionals' who are supposed to manage these things. If any sackings need to occur then you know where I believe they should come.
Can't agree, these guys get paid very well.....as soon as that whistle is blown.... It always should be 100% on competing and trying to get a win,the back end of this season , that wasn't happening..... No matter the crap in the back ground these guys are professional athletes and should of taken control of the one thing that they were in control of .....winning footy games.

We need decisive action in the off season, one way or another. If they all stay, great. If they all go, so be it. If some stay and some go, that's all good. I know it's not easy but it needs to be done.

The thing that would disappoint me the most is if the 2015 season kicks off and all this BS is still going on. I agree with @ryan that all this BS took a lot of enjoyment out of it for the fans towards the back end of this year.

MadMarcus said:
I agree with @ryan that all this BS took a lot of enjoyment out of it for the fans towards the back end of this year.

It gutted me. It wasn't the stuff in the paper or even Choc on TV. It was from playing well to dropping it. Sure we put in a good performance in the last game and that was something. But as soon as it became known that the crew wasn't happy then it was out without a whimper in a month and a half. I just couldn't believe it. I think all of us are shocked and deeply disappointed. Maybe I was harsh last night on where the problems lie. I'm just getting around to being able to talk about it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4