F#%^ that fat red head b€stard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
shesaseaeagle said:
This is my first time posting but after hearing what I heard on the footy show last night I had to say something.

Fatty Vautin should hang his head in shame for what he said about our players last night. Quote "When you run into a fight, it is to break it up. All the Manly players jumped on top of Adam Blair & started giving it to him. A bit unfortunate, especially for Adam, but they all got their just desserts.
I think the NRL has handled it pretty well.

Then when The BIG MARN blames Glenn and says he feels sorry for Adam Blair ; Fatty agrees and says quote "What is he (BLAIR) supposed to do. Say hit me again, I'm not going to retaliate."

Wally the wanker Lewis goes on to say " Stewart heads to the tunnel, then puts the brake on to see if any officials are watching, and then throws the first punch." Fatty says Yes, Yes.

I know you will all say why watch that rubbish. I should have learnt my lesson after 2009 when Brett & Choc were needing a little bit of support, and instead were bagged by this very non Manly goose.

Now when he was in the perfect position to give our boys a little bit of support, when they needed it the most he does this.

I will never watch the footy show again. I will renew my membership, but urge the club to drop this hypocrite from any future promotions.

One more point. Really hope the boys can get up on Sunday to wipe the smirk off Lewis's lying, braindamaged face. [/size][/font]

Completely accurate

Fatty Vautin, if he had any integrrity would have utilised the opportunity to defend the Manly boys. Instead he stuck the boot into them.

The so called "Manly Four" you do us proud. Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Kieran Foran and Darcy Lassik. You went in to help out your brother and teammate without a second thought. kieran and Robbo we all know you went in to break it up. We know you did not go in to be "5 on one" against" poor Adam Blair" as portrayed in certain sections of the media, including the footy show. Fatty was perfectly poised to set some records straight. But what did he do? He showed his true colours and stuck the boot into the Manly boys , just when they needed him the most. It really irritates me their reputations have been thrashed.

I also believe all the rumours that Blair said to Glen "your brother is a rapist". Lets face it. What else would have got under Glenns skin so much?[/size][/font]
Certainly not a "Let's get it on" comment. Glenn I'm sure did not play that card at the judiciary, because he didnt want Brett's name associated with the rapist tag and dragged through the mud again.

So as much as I wish , Glenn could have "turned the other cheek", I do understand . Before Glenn Stewart is a pofessional NRL player he is a a great human being and fantastic brother. Sometimes, as much as I am sure he wishes he could have , under this circumstence he just couldnt turn the other cheek. Not when it comes to his brother ( our favourite son) being slandered.

Trust me when I say I have been trying to explain this all week to my young son.

But at the end of it all, we have a team that we support that do us proud. They might get down , but they will get up again.

Go Manly!

shesaseaeagle said:
One more point. Really hope the boys can get up on Sunday to wipe the smirk off Lewis's lying, braindamaged face. [/size][/font]

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yes I agree that it wasn't cool but I am a little offended by this line above. The only reason is that he had epilepsy, which I also have. He had a far worse case that had to have surgery done on it to resolve. He's been through a lot and I don't blame him for losing his short term memory as I too lose mine when I have an attack...and his were much worse (e.g. I have an attack once every 8 years or so, his was daily).

I can take a lot and give as much but please lay off the brain damage comments.

Larissa said:
It's interesting to hear your differing opinions on having Fatty involved in our 2012 Membership campaign.
Actually Larissa, the only differing opinion seems to have come from the club itself. Most of us here have reached the very same consensus about Vautin.

Phantar said:
Carroll started at the Panthers - where he was a local junior.

yeah but we bought him from the rabbitohs , not penrith. all i was saying was he was a rabbitoh before his stint with us

Good to see everyone has the right to an opinion- unless it happens to be against Manly.

Good to see the paranioa is still here.

Vautin has been a manly man forever, even after we shafted him.

B. stewart was lucky to only get one week- stupid.

The others all deserved nothing, as did the melbourne players apart from hinchcliffe who started the whole thing.

Get over it, Vautin has had 3 or 4 negative comments to make about the club over how many years? And now because You clowns are again paranoid about our bad treatment (supposedly), he's scum?

Some of You people need to realise people, even supporters/fans are allowed an opinion that doesn't always favour our club.

Good one noob. He can have an opinion, but saying that 5 Manly players were beating up on Blair while he was on the ground is a joke from someone who's in an official capacity with the club. You're right, everyone is entitled to an opinion, which is very unfortunate, I wish you weren't.

Maybe some of you people are too young to recall, but the Fatman was a great Manly Man. An inspirational maroon and white machine. A mix of Watmough and Glenn. A grand final winning captain. Easy to bag his show (and rightly so!), however, he has earned the right to express his opinion about the brawl and I for one agree with much of what he says. Any way you want to look at it, the actions of some of our players was stupid and risks throwing our whole campaign in the bin. Just when we needed momentum, we've been stopped in our tracks. No matter what the Fatman says, he will always be a maroon and white hero and should be respected accordingly.

Volley said:
Good one noob. He can have an opinion, but saying that 5 Manly players were beating up on Blair while he was on the ground is a joke from someone who's in an official capacity with the club. You're right, everyone is entitled to an opinion, which is very unfortunate, I wish you weren't.

Very good.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion unless it is not the same as Yours.

So long as we are clear on that.

Fatty should keep his mouth closed. He doesn't have to agree with the anti-Manly stuff sprouted around. It's his choice to. Sure he was a Manly great, but why does that excuse his bagging of our current players. I don't consider myself suffering from paranoia just because I don't like him getting stuck into our guys. He's wrong in fact about some of the stuff, like he was with about Brett when he jumped on the bandwagon of unsubstantiated crap. He should just keep his mouth closed.

Maybe some posters on here would be better keeping there mouths shut?

Facts often take a back seat with posters here. (not pointed at You DSM5)

Just an opinion?

Dropped the footy show years ago because it's got little to do with footy, more primary school grade toilet humour. Perhaps that's the footy shows' target demographic (same as the Telecrap).Vautin's a channel 9 puppet and does as he is told.

Whatever his opinion is on the fight he shouldn't have bad mouthed our club or our players on his sh!tty tv show. He is supposed to be our membership ambassador for next year. Do you ever hear Wendall Sailor bad mouthing the Dragons? No matter what, Wendall talks them up and stands by them. That is what I expect from my membership ambassador. We've copped enough sh!t in the media all week, we don't need 'our own' sticking the boot in as well.

Yes we agree that he's a club man of ours, yes we love him for it. However, every ex-Manly player that said something came out in defense of Brett and every ex-Manly player with an opinion came out in defense of the club in this case...except for Fatty. The problem is that he is stuck between a rock (his loyalty to our club) and a hard place (the NRL). He has to side with the NRL/Channel 9 because they pay his wages.

All the people defending him I understand where you are all coming from and we respect him for that. However, we also expect him to bring up a few truths in the middle of all the media blowups, especially when he used to always want to "bring back the biff" (hypocrite?). Unfortunately for us and our great club, he didn't do this and for a lot of us this is very disappointing.

I think it is more perturbing that people pay any attention to what is issued from two inches above his ever-expanding jowls. He jumped the shark more than a decade ago and descends ever deeper into the mire of complete irrelevance.

DSM5 said:
I find it disturbing that he's some sort of ambassador for our club. Is he being paid?

I hope not. I have no time for the man or his show ever since the mid 90's when we were either going on or returning form our Christmas holidays and we stopped off at McDonalds at Raymod Terrace. We were just walking out the door and he pulled into the car park with Jonny Gibbs. My early-teened step-daughter waited at the door and said hello to him and all that he could do was a bit of a frown and gave a grunt to her. No time for a fan so no time for him as far as I'm concerned.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6