Extreme ladder plunge possible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
[Don't agree. I think would could lose next week and still go back to back.
Should be a no brainer that we'll win but the desperation of eels will be at peak and the refereeing will no doubt, not be in our favour.
Wouldn't be surprised if parramatta are allowed to carry M16's and machetes into this match. Such is my faith in quality of refereeing.
My faith in Manly is much greater.

It would be great to beat them by 50 points, that would fix our for and against. A novel way of avoiding the f and a delima is to start and keep winning.

It would be great to beat them by 50 points, that would fix our for and against. A novel way of avoiding the f and a delima is to start and keep winning.

Earnie, you're a friggen genius. Ring Tooves immediately for this must be our plan. I'm in.

niccipops said:
Moops said:
If we get beaten by the Eels than we can forget about back to back...they are terrible. We need to make a statement next week although if we win I think it will be 19-18 or something similar.
Don't agree. I think would could lose next week and still go back to back.
Should be a no brainer that we'll win but the desperation of eels will be at peak and the refereeing will no doubt, not be in our favour.
Wouldn't be surprised if parramatta are allowed to carry M16's and machetes into this match. Such is my faith in quality of refereeing.
My faith in Manly is much greater.

I disagree...get beaten by the Eels then we are no chance!!!! If we win by 1-10 then we are no chance. I will go on the record!!!

niccipops said:

Earnie, you're a friggen genius. Ring Tooves immediately for this must be our plan. I'm in.

Its going to be a long season Nicci.

We should by all means beat the eels.
Will I be devasted if we don't - yes for sure.
Would I be writing off our chances in 2012 after round 5 - No, as there will still be 21 weeks to go.
In saying that though, PLEASE MANLY, I'VE BEEN A DEDICATED FAN ALL MY LIFE AND YOU MUST, MUST BEAT THE EELS.

In Tooves we trust.

I'm going to Parra Stadium on Sat night with a good mate who is a Parra fan so Manly winning is not negotiable! I hope our boys test Hayne's legs early on.

niccipops said:
Have just looked at the points differential on the current ladder where today we sit eighth on -4 with the sharkies on nineth with the same.
If the roosters (-8) win by more than four they jump us.
If canberra (+1) wins at all they jump us.
If the knights (-3) win by more than 1 they too take the forward leap.
Based on results after Monday we could be sitting as low as 11th or still hanging around 8 or 9.
This is not a doomsday post as I know that at this time of year these results are going to chop and change plenty and everyone's position is going depend on others' results.
I also remember that this time in '09 we were sitting dead last and sure turned that one around.
Looking to the future we do need to to get a couple of big wins under us to raise our differential.
Let's start with parra next Saturday.

Nicci we normally start to worry abt the for & against in the last 3 rounds not the 1st 3 , we haven`t even had the reps season pass us by yet ..
& p.s shhh dnt tell no one but we were 2 from our 1st 5 last season & guess who the premiers are ;)

jjai said:
niccipops said:
Have just looked at the points differential on the current ladder where today we sit eighth on -4 with the sharkies on nineth with the same.
If the roosters (-8) win by more than four they jump us.
If canberra (+1) wins at all they jump us.
If the knights (-3) win by more than 1 they too take the forward leap.
Based on results after Monday we could be sitting as low as 11th or still hanging around 8 or 9.
This is not a doomsday post as I know that at this time of year these results are going to chop and change plenty and everyone's position is going depend on others' results.
I also remember that this time in '09 we were sitting dead last and sure turned that one around.
Looking to the future we do need to to get a couple of big wins under us to raise our differential.
Let's start with parra next Saturday.

Nicci we normally start to worry abt the for & against in the last 3 rounds not the 1st 3 , we haven`t even had the reps season pass us by yet ..
& p.s shhh dnt tell no one but we were 2 from our 1st 5 last season & guess who the premiers are ;)

Well said.
Weighing up everyone's for and against before round 4 is over, is a little OCD.
Chill pill time.
Go Manly!

We ARE in some trouble at the moment with the current crop out injured and three players that are still playing carrying serious injuries.
The rehab staff are working overtime and the coach is holding secondary training sessions with the younger guys playing in key positions to cover both the injuries AND SOO and other rep game players.

Looks like 2009 again win the comp and than all the luck goes against us.......rebuilding time .....we cant win b2b with injuries.....

Still very early Mr Seagles....better have injuries now than later. We will be there and firing at the right time

mr seagles said:
Looks like 2009 again win the comp and than all the luck goes against us.......rebuilding time .....we cant win b2b with injuries.....

But the doggies didn't win last season so how can they be going back to back?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6