Ex-Player Profiles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

Over the next few days, I will be adding to our Ex-player profiles, there are about 15 new player profiles to go up and I will be putting them up 2 every day or so to give you something new to read.

Thank The Wheel for these awesome profiles and if you have any of your own then please fee free to submit them.

You will find all of the current ones, and the new ones at

http://www.silvertails.net/contents/ex-player-profiles

Dan

They have been around for a while, actually from the very early days of the website. But its good to refresh people on them and draw attention to the great treasure trove of information on this website outside the forums

Dan, I would like to read about Cliffy, Bozo, Frogeyes, Wombat, Mal Reilly, Bill Hamilton, Tom Mooney, Crusher Cleal, Max K, Snoz, Dennis Ward & Frank Stanton. . .
Have you got those? pls, could they be added to your list ?

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Dan, I would like to read about Cliffy, Bozo, Frogeyes, Wombat, Mal Reilly, Bill Hamilton, Tom Mooney, Crusher Cleal, Max K, Snoz, Dennis Ward & Frank Stanton. . .
Have you got those? pls, could they be added to your list ?
A few of thlse are already there.

http://abbottsinternet.com.au/

Ill be adding them all in linked as forum posts too

Hi Dan

Love the ex-player profiles

I hope to see OJ in there at some stage.

Dan, your picture of Dave Brown (the prop) is actually Ray "The crab" Brown (The hooker)

If you need a picture of Dave Brown, let me know, as I think I have an old footy card somewhere of him

andyeagle said:
Hi Dan

Love the ex-player profiles

I hope to see OJ in there at some stage.

Dan, your picture of Dave Brown (the prop) is actually Ray "The crab" Brown (The hooker)

If you need a picture of Dave Brown, let me know, as I think I have an old footy card somewhere of him

Perfect if you could send me a pic that would be great. We kind of do our best to find ones we can.

Ill post another 2 Ex-Player Profiles today

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4