Ex Eagle returning to the nest ??? Give us a call Mr Weilder!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Buddy Weiser said:
Are the dogs back at training yet? I would have thought not yet

Lets get this straight, T Rex would not be at narrabeen talking to anyone there if he wanted out of the dogs. No one is that dumb. T Rex did not want to leave manly but his family (father) made him take the dogs deal.
To many staff and officials around at narrabeen for secret talks. They get held of site like coffee shops in Dee Why and other places.(4 olives at manly)

I am told beaver has been offered a job next year when he stops playing. He wont be playing for us but will be working for us. This job will be in admin not coaching.
That's my mail.

Too bad that it's not T-Rex.
Whilst he still needs to skip up the yellow brick road to find courage,heart and a brain; how good would it be if Greenturd had to pay him the bulk of the $600k contract, whilst Manly squeezed him in at the $80k per annum :p

But I wonder if it is Hoppa who has found the light wandering around in the Qld wilderness?

I think you'll find Hoppa went to Parramatta partly because of the strong Mormon-Islander influence there. Apparently they have a Mormon elder on site (same with a Hillsong leader). Further Hoppa has always been a big fan of Hayne. Foloa will probably join for the same reason, Mormon and close to Hoppa

Mal Cochrane said:
from Buzz:

"SHOOSH - WHICH high-profile NRL player is having a grave case of second thoughts after changing clubs over the summer? The player — and it’s not one of the Sharks’ new recruits — signed a long-term deal midway through last season but now he’s started training with his new club, he wants out"

Whether it ends up happening or not is another matter. The only 'high profile' players signed on long term deals (I only found 2 players who are high profile that had signed with a new club, and in this case, both for 4 years) and they are Dave Taylor, or T-rex.

Beau Scott (stretch)

It'd have to be Dave Taylor..the local press are already calling him the 'slow train' regarding how unfit he is. Then Prince gets the flick, and the thought of having Jordan "I've had a thousand chances to impress, but I'm shiit Rankin as the Titans go too man would have most second guessing. He only went to shut his missus up anyway.

HappilyManly said:
Too bad that it's not T-Rex.
Whilst he still needs to skip up the yellow brick road to find courage,heart and a brain; how good would it be if Greenturd had to pay him the bulk of the $600k contract, whilst Manly squeezed him in at the $80k per annum :p

But I wonder if it is Hoppa who has found the light wandering around in the Qld wilderness?

Why would the dogs have to pay any of his contract? If T-Rex reneged then they wouldn't be liable for anything. In fact they would be perfectly within their rights to stop him playing anywhere else for the term of the contract that he signed. Lets face it, we have been pretty active recruiting some interesting youngsters, there would be no chance of us being able to afford T-Rex anyway. Unless of course he came at a bargain price. If the influence of his family is as great as others have suggested then I'm sure they will put a stop to that anyway.

The ONLY value in any of this, if it were true that T-Rex is the player being discussed, is the fact that he would want out of the dogs. The idea of that brings a glowing warmth to my heart.

Maybe t-Rex but how would we afford him? And how could he get out of his contract? Would be ironic if he had a get out clause!

Bearfax said:
I think you'll find Hoppa went to Parramatta partly because of the strong Mormon-Islander influence there. Apparently they have a Mormon elder on site (same with a Hillsong leader). Further Hoppa has always been a big fan of Hayne. Foloa will probably join for the same reason, Mormon and close to Hoppa

Which sets up a very interesting dynamic. Ricky Stuart the control freak vs a lot of other conflicting voices whispering into the heads of his key players. Despite all the positive vibe coming out of the place at he moment, their core and unstable culture remains.

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

globaleagle said:
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

That's all well and good, but.... parents just don't understand.

TimandTom said:
This occurred on Thursday... If this helps any of you guru's out there?

What occurred ? The T Dog has reneged and signed with us ? Come on out with it.

TimandTom said:
One Ex-Sea Eagles star was spotted at our Narrabeen Head office today... Anyone else on here happen to notice this? Not sure what he was up to?

Come on TimandTam you started the thread and it should be you that spills the beans and not me, so cough up before the press announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8