Ex Eagle returning to the nest ??? Give us a call Mr Weilder!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lovefooty said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
I was reluctant to post on this thread but I feel as though everyone should know what exactly is going on as this will have a massive impact not only at Manly but Rugby League in general. The biggest question is how did Manly manage to accomplish this?

What the f*** are you on about ?

I lost internet connection before I could finish the post.

bennyeagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
I was reluctant to post on this thread but I feel as though everyone should know what exactly is going on as this will have a massive impact not only at Manly but Rugby League in general. The biggest question is how did Manly manage to accomplish this?

Posts like this cause more harm then good ! Blokes will be up all night worrying about what's been said !

Take a Stilnox that should help.

Steve Menzies.

Fox News had an interview with Beaver about 10 days ago saying this.
http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-BEAVER-keen-to-have-a-role-at-Manly

Sarah Murdock? Well she was a star until that little faux pas giving a prize on tele to the wrong contestant.

I think Murdoch should do a hell of a lot more for the club. She certainly leverages her celebrity status of the brand when it suits. How much is her husband WORTH anyways?

from Buzz:

"SHOOSH - WHICH high-profile NRL player is having a grave case of second thoughts after changing clubs over the summer? The player — and it’s not one of the Sharks’ new recruits — signed a long-term deal midway through last season but now he’s started training with his new club, he wants out"

Whether it ends up happening or not is another matter. The only 'high profile' players signed on long term deals (I only found 2 players who are high profile that had signed with a new club, and in this case, both for 4 years) and they are Dave Taylor, or T-rex.

Beau Scott (stretch)

Mal Cochrane said:
from Buzz:

"SHOOSH - WHICH high-profile NRL player is having a grave case of second thoughts after changing clubs over the summer? The player — and it’s not one of the Sharks’ new recruits — signed a long-term deal midway through last season but now he’s started training with his new club, he wants out"

Whether it ends up happening or not is another matter. The only 'high profile' players signed on long term deals (I only found 2 players who are high profile that had signed with a new club, and in this case, both for 4 years) and they are Dave Taylor, or T-rex.

Beau Scott (stretch)

Hmmm, how much butthurt would dogs fans have if teabag did leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10